CIA about Netherlands

vbimport

major European producer of illicit amphetamine and other synthetic drugs; important gateway for cocaine, heroin, and hashish entering Europe; major source of US-bound ecstasy

this is what they say.... impressive, really:eek::rolleyes: :eek:

here

Seems the CIA is a little suspicious about everybody :

Afghanistan :

“Illicit drugs: world’s largest illicit opium producer, surpassing Burma (potential production in 1999 - 1,670 metric tons; cultivation in 1999 - 51,500 hectares, a 23% increase over 1998); a major source of hashish; increasing number of heroin-processing laboratories being set up in the country; major political factions in the country profit from drug trade”

Australia :

"Illicit drugs: Tasmania is one of the world’s major suppliers of licit opiate products; government maintains strict controls over areas of opium poppy cultivation and output of poppy straw concentrate "

Even The Artic Ocean is a suspect :

"Disputes - international: some maritime disputes (see littoral states) "

Greece :

" gateway to Europe for traffickers smuggling cannabis and heroin from the Middle East and Southwest Asia to the West and precursor chemicals to the East; some South American cocaine transits or is consumed in Greece "

And let us not forget the CONSUMERS of it all :slight_smile:

The United States Of America :

"Illicit drugs: consumer of cocaine shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean; consumer of heroin, marijuana, and increasingly methamphetamine from Mexico; consumer of high-quality Southeast Asian heroin; illicit producer of cannabis, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine; money-laundering center "

Can i suggest the CIA this little rule ?

Without consumers … no trade …

Can i suggest the CIA this little rule ?

Without consumers … no trade …

At least they’re honest.

Canada

Illicit drugs: illicit producer of cannabis for the domestic drug market; use of hydroponics technology permits growers to plant large quantities of high-quality marijuana indoors; transit point for heroin and cocaine entering the US market.

I guess Canadians keep the pot for themselves.

Originally posted by Spazmogen
[B]Canada

Illicit drugs: illicit producer of cannabis for the domestic drug market; use of hydroponics technology permits growers to plant large quantities of high-quality marijuana indoors; transit point for heroin and cocaine entering the US market.

I guess Canadians keep the pot for themselves. [/B]

And they couldn’t be more right :slight_smile:

'bout Italy: important gateway for and consumer of Latin American cocaine and Southwest Asian heroin entering the European market
Rotfl!!!:smiley: they 4got sthing…:confused: maybe few years they haven’t moved da fat ass over here…

Sweden: Nothing.

They don’t know what they’re talking about… :smiley:

Not much exiting about Norway either. But it says we do have a dispute with Russia…:rolleyes:

territorial claim in Antarctica (Queen Maud Land); Svalbard is the focus of a maritime boundary dispute between Norway and Russia.

Geography - note: About two-thirds mountains; some 50,000 islands off its much indented coastline; strategic location adjacent to sea lanes and air routes in North Atlantic; one of most rugged and longest coastlines in world; Norway is the only NATO member having a land boundary with Russia.

They forget to mention our big import from Russia. Of what, you say? Sadly, it is hookers. :rolleyes: :frowning:

They come to northern Sweden too… Saw a program about that once… But I don’t care much since northern Sweden isn’t a part of Sweden…
No really they are strange up there! :wink:
They even got their own language!
It’s a mixture of norwegian, swedish, finnish, russian etc. etc.
They are called Samer.
No offence to any northpeople… :cool:

Wow, ecstasy. Not that I have ever taken any of it, I had me fill of marijuana in high school and that was about it.