Church i'd visit!

vbimport

Which of the churches in the poll would you visit regulary ?

Church of naked lesbians. But I like visiting normal churches as a historian. Not during church activities ofcourse :wink:

Don’t like churches. I never go.

Naked lesbians and of course SKITTLES!!

Cheesy Poof Church.

Of cause I vote for “the church of the everlasting BeeR”. I have actually been there. One of my friends died 2 years ago, and his funeral service was held in a chapel. People where drinking BeeR’s and a huge ghetto blaster was playing his favourite music, while funeral orations were held.

I think it was a good way to say goodbye.

Thats how I wanna go!

Church’s Chicken.

I want to go peacefull in my sleep, just like my grandfather.
Not screaming like the passengers in his bus.

LOL… it requires a creative mind to make up this nonsense :).

My answer: I’m against all forms of churches, no matter what religion or whatsoever. On the other hand, I must admit that the Church of Skittles, Church of everlasting beer, The Haunted Church, The floating church of Atlantis and Church of naked lesbians sound quite good. Especially that one with the lesbians (drewl) :smiley:

Lesbians is only looking no touching. :frowning:

SKITTLES, SKITTLES, SKITTLES, SKITTLES.

Mmmmm, does Stoner know what Skittles are?
Man those things are better then drugs!

You could touch yourself, no?

:bigsmile:

LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes (you should)!!

I think we can all safely assume that 99,999% of men love naked lesbians :slight_smile:

So , Hindu’s , Christians , Catholics , Muslims and all other religions : Take this knowledge and put it into practice. Every male will join your religion :slight_smile: :slight_smile: (And perhaps a few females as well)

Where is the church full of naked men thats what i want to know,… if it exists thats where you will find me :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I know a house with one naked man, is that enough for the moment!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

My sincere aplogies to all (three?) females on this forum. :smiley: ; I will try to make it up in the next poll(s).

I don’t think they would want females as members, if you get my drift. :wink: