Choppy video

vbimport

My ripped mpeg files are slightly choppy every time, regardless of the quality setting I use. It doesn’t matter if they are tv show dvds or movies, or recorded from tv. I contacted imtoo but they weren’t able to give me any helpful advice. Anyone having this problem, or is this just the way it is? Anyone know any converters that don’t do this? I like everything else about imtoo very much. They video is nice and clear and the lines up most of the time. Thanks, Chip

Hi, if you’re sure there is no problem with the original file, you can email to: support@imtoo.com.
If any other problem, please feel free to let me know here.
Thanks!

Too bad you didn’t read my thread about this product. I never had any success with this product and complained several times to their customer support. They just responded “try this or try that”. Bottom line it is an inferior product. I bought DVD FAB and never had another problem. Cut your losses download the demo for DVD FAB and use it free for 30 days. You will be using a quality product that has great support and regular updates.