I am trying to backup my Transformers blu-ray disk.
Steps I have taken:
- I have successfully decrypted all files to my HD using Anydvd HD.
- I successfully stripped out all the unwanted files with tsmuxer.
- The m2ts file has been split with hdbdsplit.
- The split m2ts files were put into tsmuxer again to go into blu-ray format.
- Finally, I have burned the first split file to bd-r and played it on my sony bdp-s350 player without any problem.
HOWERVER, the problem now comes when trying to play the other parts of the split file - which were burned onto DVD-5 and DVD-9 disk. The original files (before burning) play fine on the computer, but once they are burned to DVD and played on the standalone Sony BDP-s350 player, the video and audio is very choppy. The problem has to be with the way the blu ray files are burned to a dvd disk (as I tried to burn the remaining files on a bd-rw and they played fine).
When burning the blu ray structure to dvd, I tried img burn and nero 9 - changing the structure to UDF 2.5 and including the normal BDMV and Certificate folders.
Is there something I’m missing when buring a blu ray structure to DVD (single or DL)? Can anyone help?