- Should I Get Linksys Or Netgear.
- Should I Get A Notebook Card Or A USB Adapter?
Which One Receives Better Signals?
- I Have A Linksys Wireless Network - Would Netgear Brand Work With That?
- I Need This For Notebook Computer.
- It’d say that is depends on which chip the perticular WLAN-card uses, WG511T is said to be solid since it uses an Atheros-chip.
- PCMCIA is most likely better than USB performance and stability-wise.
what is your budget?
I got into the CISCO AIRONET cards and now will never look back.
i just need 1 card - usb adapter or pcmcia.
i can spend good money to buy good card. quality important.
but i even don’t know if my computer came with a wireless card build inside.
how do i check that?