Choosing a DVD Writer

vbimport

Hello can anyone tell me which is the best DVD Writer that I can find? It also should have all quality scans possible (PI, Jitter etc.) Thank you!

If you want scanning features, get a Plextor (in fact a branded Liteon drive) or a real Liteon.

Michael

For scanning purposes consider also Plextor PX-712, 716, 755, 760 series. You can still find some of theme on ebay.de :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Vasy;2687284]For scanning purposes consider also Plextor PX-712, 716, 755, 760 series. You can still find some of theme on ebay.de :)[/QUOTE]
And where pray tell would connect any of those drive to a Modern day motherboard? ( Please don’t say a controller card);):bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Vasy;2687284]For scanning purposes consider also Plextor PX-712, 716, 755, 760 series. You can still find some of theme on ebay.de :)[/QUOTE]
And where pray tell would you connect any of those drives to a Modern day motherboard? ( Please don’t say a controller card);):bigsmile:

I saw many people mentioned Plextor. Does it really work so well?

[QUOTE=BerryCarol;2705494]I saw many people mentioned Plextor. Does it really work so well?[/QUOTE]IMHO, they’re no better at burning top tier recordable DVDs than any other quality burner.

[QUOTE=Stereodude;2705522]IMHO, they’re no better at burning top tier recordable DVDs than any other quality burner.[/QUOTE]
I am not familiar with this brand before. What I am always using is Samsung which turns out to be a medium one.