Choose your Gender!

Look! another poll!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any CD Freaks of the feminine persuation?

(I think there is one in the Dutch forum…)

male rulez :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: (hey girl,don’t kill me :stuck_out_tongue: ,just in cdfreak :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, where is LadyGal when you need her ? :wink:

There are no gals @ this forum. Atleast I haven’t seen any.

I think gals don’t like digital stuff & cd-burning.

Hmm, i knew this topic sounded familiar.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50844

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41611

there are probably others, i just dont remember them currently

Yes there are women around here… my girl visites this forum quite often, she just doesn’t post…

Blue socks… guess i’m male…

yes, there have been threads, but this is the first poll!

and it’s not just about girls…

(who chose “Spoot!” I wonder…)

And that’s very good Mr. B. :wink: One’s socks are quite indicative of one’s gender. Personally, my socks are white.

Originally posted by nEXusJ

And that’s very good Mr. B. :wink: One’s socks are quite indicative of one’s gender. Personally, my socks are white.

white socks eh … you must be a canadian farmer ! :slight_smile:

FARMER!!!

I’m NOT a farmer. I am what “farmers” call “city-slickers”. I Looooove the city, and hate farms. (no offense to farmers)

My socks are white because I like white socks, and am only 14, so I don’t need to wear formal black or blue socks.

Originally posted by nEXusJ
FARMER!!!

I’m NOT a farmer. I am what “farmers” call “city-slickers”. I Looooove the city, and hate farms. (no offense to farmers)

My socks are white because I like white socks, and am only 14, so I don’t need to wear formal black or blue socks.

Does it matter? I wear socks in red, white, blue, green, black, gray, or whatever available. (I am extremely informal and casual.)

I guess much less than 1 percent of CD Freaks members are farmers and peasants whether they are in the US or in Asia.

Originally posted by darshanjog
[B]There are no gals @ this forum. Atleast I haven’t seen any.

I think gals don’t like digital stuff & cd-burning. [/B]

Yeah … right, whatever. :frowning: :frowning:

Hm. Do girls hate CD burning? When they have no great use of it, yes. I know a great number of girls (many of them in teens and early 20s) own CD burners and burn a lot of CDs. One annoying point (for me) is that they usually do not care about reliability and durability but just demand pretty designs.

My socks either black or white…

Originally posted by Kenshin
One annoying point (for me) is that they usually do not care about reliability and durability but just demand pretty designs.

It’s not just girls who behave like that. Could you imagine what Christopher Lowell’s CDs would look like if he owned a burner?! :bigsmile:

I am a bit lost. What do socks have anything to do with your gender? :confused:

Originally posted by Prowler

It’s not just girls who behave like that. Could you imagine what Christopher Lowell’s CDs would look like if he owned a burner?! :bigsmile:

I meant among those whom I personally know. I mean it’s they that first ask me what CD-R media to buy or just want something on CDs.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
I am a bit lost. What do socks have anything to do with your gender? :confused:

Do you wear pink socks ? No ? Got my point ? :stuck_out_tongue:

In Japanese and Korean, it is relatively quite easy to tell who are males and who are females just by the language whereas is is is and go is go whether one is male or female in English. So I care less about the gender in English-language forums. (In SK, using anything other than their legal names is illegal in most large web communities.)

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
[B]

Do you wear pink socks ? No ? Got my point ? :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Hmm, I see. However there is a major flaw. Especially around some of the college campuses that I have been around and even in high school people wear whatever they want including pink socks. I know some guys that wear pink socks just cause they feel its funny.