I was having trouble choose the title when trying to create an ISO image from a movie dvd. The software would automatically choose the title and then jump immediately to the output and choose to output to an ISO image. When I clicked “Done”, it would go back to the title list, but only the chosen was in the list. All other titles had disappeared.
Here’s what I did to solve this problem:
- Click the “DVD Disk” icon.
- Click “ok” when the “Choose the source DVD disc:” dialog box appears. The title and the output profile is automatically chosen. To exit out of the “output profile” dialog, choose “MP4 video” and click “done” in the lower-right corner.
- Click “OK” in the “new disney encrypt dvd detected” box.
- Now all of the titles are available to choose from.
- Choose a title.
- Click on the white arrow in the title box header.
- Now, choose the output format.
The system automatically chose the wrong title when I was trying to copy “Black Mass”. It chose a title that contained read errors so that the system would not complete the conversion.
I hope this helps someone having the same problem.
Henderson, Texas USA