China's First Space Walk

vbimport

I applaud China’s first space walk. I think it is really great to see all mankind reaching out to the stars. I wish them a safe return.

Perhaps the first words uttered by the Chinese Space Walker:

[I]“I can see my house from here!”[/I]

:smiley:

ZATHROS
I think they would say’ I think we can find MAO out here.!
Also you think we can find our satellite, so we can replace the
batteries.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Literally more than half of my closest South Korean friends are now either in the United States or China studying, living, working… So many Chinese also now in Seoul, so many (South) Koreans in Beijing. It is natural the two countries are abusing each other openly on all major web portals. Well, if you know the long history between the two countries. :iagree:

Congratulations. :flower:

[QUOTE=Kenshin;2133327]Literally more than half of my closest South Korean friends are now either in the United States or China studying, living, working… So many Chinese also now in Seoul, so many (South) Koreans in Beijing. It is natural the two countries are abusing each other openly on all major web portals. Well, if you know the long history between the two countries. :iagree:

Congratulations. :flower:[/QUOTE]

[I]What?..I just wish the Taikonauts a safe return, surely space is big enough for everyone. It takes someone with a lot of drive and “Balls” to go into outer space, no matter where he or she is from, Godspeed to them all.[/I]

[QUOTE=Zathros;2133337][I]What?..I just wish the Taikonauts a safe return, surely space is big enough for everyone. It takes someone with a lot of drive and “Balls” to go into outer space, no matter where he or she is from, Godspeed to them all.[/I][/QUOTE]

I meant people are jealous despite they aren’t making good use of what they already have.

Please fill in blanks: __________ thinks ________isn’t making good use of what they already have. Just to be more specific. That argument works on every human being on the planet, depending on the perspective.

Is it possible…could it be…may one hope…that this doesn’t turn into another political discussion? :cool:

Good for them.