China bans gangster video games

We just posted the article China bans gangster video games

The Chinese Ministry of Culture recently released a statement announcing all gangster-themed online video games will no longer be allowed since they pose "a serious threat to distort the rule of law and moral standards of society.

Read the full article here: http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/17404-china-bans-gangster-video-games.html

Feel free to add your comments below.

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I’m sure that kids sitting down playing gangster games at home are the same children wandering the streets committing violent crimes :iagree:

The constant fear of being hassled by a overweight, wimpy computer nerd with bad acne and pasty skin keeps me awake at night :iagree:

Violent games should be banned worldwide.

How about banning gangsters and violence worldwide, instead of banning the games? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2414463]How about banning gangsters and violence worldwide, instead of banning the games? :p[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

[QUOTE=debro;2413129]I’m sure that kids sitting down playing gangster games at home are the same children wandering the streets committing violent crimes :iagree:

The constant fear of being hassled by a overweight, wimpy computer nerd with bad acne and pasty skin keeps me awake at night :iagree:[/QUOTE]

They keep me awake. Just the thought of an “overweight, wimpy computer nerd with bad acne and pasty skin” is enough to scare the crap out of any Puerto Rican.:stuck_out_tongue: