Child molesters

vbimport

Whatever happened to trying to rehabilitate/help people who commit crimes? Send em all away, kill them, lock them up and throw away the key…:rolleyes:

How rediculous are the light sentences given in these two cases?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/688371/posts

[quote=debro;2040409]

I recall in history that it was common practice to send criminals to settle new (unknown) land. We as a society should continue with that train of thought … Send paedophiles to the Moon, or Mars, as the settling party. Make them do something useful with their lives.[/quote]

Yes I :iagree: with that :bigsmile:
I would Be the first to vote Yes:iagree:

My vote is for the [B]Topic Child Molesters :sad:[/B]
I hate to see anyone hurt .Even if its Some1 I dont Particuli like (Cant find the Spelling for no tea in China:bigsmile:) There`s no 1 I have a Gruge with not anywere in life or the Net :flower:

But do withe the Child Molesters and People that Rape the Elderly what you want I dont care ,as long as the TAX payer dont pay for there Free Board and Logings :frowning:

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2040411]Whatever happened to trying to rehabilitate/help people who commit crimes? Send em all away, kill them, lock them up and throw away the key…:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
:iagree::iagree::iagree::cop::cop:

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2040411]Whatever happened to trying to rehabilitate/help people who commit crimes? Send em all away, kill them, lock them up and throw away the key…:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I think you will find experts agree pedaphiles can NOT be rehabilitated.They almost always molest again.Think about how many are multiple offenders before caught.
The only cure is to keep them locked up.Only as one of the tax payers paying for them after they are locked up & knowing it is permanent I vote for the death penalty.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2037380]Cut off their private parts, let them bleed out & cremate the bodies. No long term care needed & parents don’t have to worry about their kids coming into contact with them. :a[/QUOTE]

Yes lets all go back to the 1600’s. And think, in the weekends we can burn people who happen to float in water! Oh joy!

Two Degrees proposal is the only civilized in this thread so far.

There will always be people that cannot fit into society.

Dont get me wrong i`m all for[B] Rehabilitating[/B] people that need it. But sometimes my paitence gets a bit thin when said Re-established person commits the same [B]CHILD MOLESTATION[/B] again and only a few month later :sad:

[B]What is a Child? [/B]in my eyes any person from 11y downwards .
Then its PR-TEEN ( Teenager)
But people Mature at Different Levels
This thread is about Child Molestation :sad:
Which is [B]Child Abuse.[/B]
not the normal Criminal

OK I feel More for said Topic Being a Mother :iagree:
As a Pre-School Teacher ( past) childern From Disruptive Homes , you Can Pick them up (worked with Kids from ages 2y to 6y)
They are the Most Impressionable People on this Planet :flower:

Texas leads the USA in executions & if we added child molesting as a crime the death penalty was available for then that’s OK with me.
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?did=186
Many times the molestation tortures the child & eventually adult for the rest of their life.So for the innocent victim it is already a life sentence.Why not make the penalty more severe for the guilty child molester?My only reservation is if the molesting never happened & the person convicted is innocent & this has happened more than once.

This may seem to be a 180 turn but many time the convicted child molester gets harmed or killed in prison by other convicts.I am against the government allowing this or punishment for any crime by other convicts.“We the people” decide the punishment not convicts who have lost that right.That is due process.
I just don’t see the comparison to the Salem witch trials made by Airhead where obviously innocent people were tortured & executed.

[quote=cholla;2040932]I just don’t see the comparison to the Salem witch trials made by Airhead where obviously innocent people were tortured & executed.[/quote] Their innocence wasn’t obvious at the time.

Many people have been accused of molesting children and/or of pedophilia during the last decade or more, and these people are considered guilty by many and socially outcast from society whether they are guilty or not. The accusation of being a pedophile is enough, just like it was centuries ago when someone was accused of being a witch.

Does the phrase “[I]Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live![/I]” ring a bell? Isn’t that similar to what we frequently hear regarding suspected child molesters and pedophiles these days?

This is the reason why many think that the hunt for pedophiles and child molesters is the modern day equivalent of a with hunt.

Many people who have been falsely accused or even convicted of sexually abusing children have later been found to be innocent (not through a lack of evidence of guilt, but by positive evidence of being innocent). The “witch” uh… “child molester” mark on those people in society is never fully lifted - their lives are for ever changed.

We should never let the seriousness of a possible crime let us consider people guilty until proven innocent!

I’m no supporter of child molesters, but I also feel strongly against performing witch hunts.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2040947]Their innocence wasn’t obvious at the time.
QUOTE]
Then again it wasn’t the USA at the time either but done under the British Empires rule.
Most agree it was really a way for certain wealthy people to grab land.They used the superstions of mostly uneducated people to acomplish this.
We are now educated enough to know there are no witches.I mean real ones with actual supernatural power.Because some do call themselves witches now.
Still to me a “witch hunt” means a group going after someone that is innocent.I believe in due process which works most of the time.Unfortunatly some innocent people get convicted of various crimes & should be justly compensated & publicly cleared when this happens.
However when a child molester gets off with a slap on the wrist like some of the female teachers have then I’m all for the public taking the law into it’s own hands .To see that the punishment fits the crime.
I believe someone in a position of trust like a teacher or priest should be doubly prosecuted.
But I’m dead set against false accusation & persecution of an innocent person no matter what the crime was supposed to be.& we do need a better way to restore the “good name” of those wrongly accused.

[QUOTE=cholla;2040964]I believe someone in a position of trust like a teacher or priest should be doubly prosecuted.[/quote]I don’t agree. :disagree: They should be properly vetted in the first place and this should be an ongoing thing. I’m a PE teacher. While the “child abuse awareness” campaign here in the UK is very worthwhile, it has made my job very difficult. I’m not allowed to touch a pupil, just in case i’m accused of touching them in an inappropriate way. That makes teaching them technical events, like the ‘high jump’ for example, very difficult.

Some common sense seems sadly lacking by the ‘powers at be’. The same applies to the general public. Not everyone accused of a crime is guilty. On the other hand, i don’t believe you can rehabilitate a person who sexually abuses a child. That is their sexual preference, you can’t change that anymore than you can change the sexual preference of a gay or lesbian person. IMO, gay and lesbian people are not a danger to anyone. A child sex abuser is and they need to in a place that insures they are no danger to anyone.

[quote=Dee-27;2040975]I don’t agree. :disagree: They should be properly vetted in the first place and this should be an ongoing thing. I’m a PE teacher. While the “child abuse awareness” campaign here in the UK is very worthwhile, it has made my job very difficult. I’m not allowed to touch a pupil, just in case i’m accused of touching them in an inappropriate way. That makes teaching them technical events, like the ‘high jump’ for example, very difficult.

Some common sense seems sadly lacking by the ‘powers at be’. The same applies to the general public. Not everyone accused of a crime is guilty. On the other hand, i don’t believe you can rehabilitate a person who sexually abuses a child. That is their sexual preference, you can’t change that anymore than you can change the sexual preference of a gay or lesbian person. IMO, gay and lesbian people are not a danger to anyone. A child sex abuser is and they need to in a place that insures they are no danger to anyone.[/quote]

Some very Good Point`s You made :iagree:

Dee-27;I had to look up vetted but yes a through check on the teacher.Harder to do with preists.The doulble prosecution would be for the ones that are guilty not just accused.
Unfortunatly teachers like you now have have to do the job less well because of the bad ones.

A very close friend of mine a few weeks ago commited suicide. He was one of the most popular professional baseball players in South Korea. I was in the same company with him, I mean in the ROK army, in 1993 and 1994. He was about 10 years older than most of the rest of us and he was always very generous. His debt grew to tens of millions in USDs and there were often more than one woman at any moment. After retirement from the pro-baseball, he had nothing but debt. He is widely suspected of having killed several people. Immediately before deciding to kill himself, he killed one woman of about 40 years and her three daughters and perhaps that was the main reason why he at last gave up though he had been good at hiding for years. But he once was my hero and te taught me Taekwondo.

South Korea naturally is extremely confused towards sex. Confucianism has for at least five thousand years suppressed any logical discussion of sex. Taoism and evan Islam entered part of China and Japan has often been liberal about sex but Korea, at least the founders of Chosun Dynasty, only wanted Confucianism, a very stubborn and cruel one. The extremely Confucian policies regarding government and sex helped Chosun to last 500 years until the Meiji samurais or their bureaucrat versions of Japan united to decide to annex Chosun Korea in the early 1900s. The two dominating teachings of Confucianism as taught in Korea are loyalty to the state and worshipping parents and ancestors. Once there was a guy who had a wife, a daughter, and a sick and old mother. He didn’t have enough food to support all of them but he wanted his mother to regain health. He cooked his daughter to feed his mother. The story is not regarded as savage or illogical or immoral or whatever, but only a great example of virtues. I don’t know if it was real or fiction, but we all know eating humans has existed widely in human history and humans of various intelligence and morals have always killed, burnt, cut, cooked, raped, etc. other humans even for some minor advantages or pleasure that lasts five seconds or less. Imagine two humans in a room. One just has more muscle than the other. The society has laws, legal and moral, and common senses that make resistence from the weak always nearly unthinkable. Let the weaker suffer from lack of food, or years of sexual torture.

It’s 2008 A.D. and about 4,500 years past since the death of Confucius. The internet is most ubiquitous in this savage land of Confucianism and 10 million troops. People talk back to authorities. Elementary school girls take pictures using their Samsung and LG phones and post them right onto webpages. To do that costs, maybe 20 or 30 seconds and a few cents. Miraculously, the press and the government are suddenly conscious of child abuses in graphical details. I don’t think men (and women) have become more violent and insane than 5 years ago, or 50 years ago, or 500 years ago. Humans have steadily become adapted to laws. Education brainwashes even savages with IQ’s of 50 not to commit homicide, not to steal from others, not to lie, not to touch other humans without being asked to do so, etc. Some guys born in the 1960s and 1970s are raping and killing young girls near Seoul. Some of those have been caught but there are many times more.

Those serial killers didn’t just happen overnight in the early 21st century. They were born and educated decades ago and have always existed and laughed and worked among us. Like what Dee said, they can’t be changed. It’s their bodies and their belief systems. The future of human kind cannot accept too many of them because the world economy’s advancing and economic and technolgical progresses always help people to spare time and brains to concentrate more on other things like sleeping in peace and reducing the rates of violent crimes and other vicious things.

In short, you are asking the society to get rid of child molesters because only now in the millenia of human history that has become plausible. But what’s going to happen to the millions of humans that take it for granted to sexually abuse anyone who has less muscle? Re-educating adults that refuse to adapt to the better side of future is costly, may cost a lot more than installing thousands of Alcatraz.

Well at least the Governor here is trying to do something with the child molesters :clap: > http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=20125

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/17976534.html