Child molesters

vbimport

Hooray for Long Beach. They just passed a law Friday that prevents sex offenders from being closer than 2,000 yards(1828 meters) from schools, parks, churches, or child care centers. This is a small city of 150 square miles with 500,000 people. The overpopulation means that there is less than 1 square mile available to these creeps. Schools, parks, churches, and day care center are on almost every block. But alas the lawyers are crying foul. Personally, I think it should be capital punishment for all sex offenders. It is not a curable thing. We currently have 683 sex offenders in Long Beach. Imagine how many are nation wide. And twice that many have never been caught!!!

lets hope this happens everywhere…i say we re-open alcatraz and put them all in there lol

I think harsher Punishment is Called For.
But the Taxpayer is going to Feed ,house them etc.

[QUOTE=diane7;2037372]I think harsher Punishment is Called For.
But the Taxpayer is going to Feed ,house them etc.[/QUOTE]
That’s the truth.At one time the Texas prison system was self supporting but due to the ACLU & "criminal"rights that got stopped.Also they were not spending enough to satisfy businesses.So the tax payer now pays plenty to support the prison system.
I think the old way was better.

Cut off their private parts, let them bleed out & cremate the bodies. No long term care needed & parents don’t have to worry about their kids coming into contact with them. :a

[quote=cholla;2037375]
.So the tax payer now pays plenty to support the prison system.
I think the old way was better.[/quote]

[B]Was the old way the Guillotone ;)[/B]

I think harsher punishment is Called 4 in [B]South Africa[/B]
when it comes to raping a 80year old Gran and her 3 month old grand daughter Daughter ( not to mention the Duch tourist) I think us Woman are getting a Raw deal :sad::a no Justice :frowning: :Z

[QUOTE=slytrans69;2037358]Hooray for Long Beach. They just passed a law Friday that prevents sex offenders from being closer than 2,000 yards(1828 meters) from schools, parks, churches, or child care centers. This is a small city of 150 square miles with 500,000 people. The overpopulation means that there is less than 1 square mile available to these creeps. Schools, parks, churches, and day care center are on almost every block. But alas the lawyers are crying foul. Personally, I think it should be capital punishment for all sex offenders. It is not a curable thing. We currently have 683 sex offenders in Long Beach. Imagine how many are nation wide. And twice that many have never been caught!!![/QUOTE]I used to live in Garden Grove and have been to LB many times and yes way over crowded for my taste…

Anyway i now live back in Missouri and the whole state has that law here. The problem now is that many sex offenders are homeless and no one knows where they are :rolleyes: there has to be a better way of keeping track of them.

Here’s a site to track offenders in your area (U.S. only but there may be similar sites worldwide):

What a joke, we need some serious changes in our laws, it’s appalling to me that this law JUST got passed, it SHOULD OF ALREADY been a law. Pisses me off.

[QUOTE=diane7;2037394]
I think harsher punishment is Called 4 in [B]South Africa[/B]
when it comes to raping a 80year old Gran and her 3 month old grand daughter Daughter ( not to mention the Duch tourist) I think us Woman are getting a Raw deal :sad::a no Justice :frowning: :Z[/QUOTE]
sometimes i wonder what the hell is wrong with people :a

We live in a f’d up misogynistic society, society is a joke.

It should be required that they move to Iran.

the data base for registered sex offenders in our state is only good if they check in and give current information…on the mississippi department of public safety site there are a few who are at large…because they have not checked in…
I personally think…there should be a way to monotor their behaviour/location via a gps bracelet or some other device…these people have commited a crime against a CHILD who could not fight back against an adult…they should be made public specticals of…put a sign in their yard…saying Sex Offender lives here!

BTW…there is one registered one who lives 2 streets up from mine…I printed out his pic and handed it out to the parents of kids on my street …who ride their bikes around

That’s insane, I wonder how many sex offenders (scum of the earth) live around or in my neighborhood.

None in my neighborhood and i keep looking most every week online.

I know in the state of Washington the GPS thing has been looked into but regardless of personal opinions this won’t pass due to the right of privacy. I understand a law has been broken and sad to say our laws are not the best. What about those that continuely drink and drive they need these things too as well as those that were charge with manslaughter and murder in any case and was free after so long. Society has became so corrupt it isn’t funny. See it this way a sex predator is jailed, this will be on the news for months, DUI or murderer 5 to 10 minutes that night on the news and if you are lucky you may get a follow up on the case. I don’t condone any offense being made, A persons life or those that steal the innocence from children. What needs done is a simple thing put them in the war that is over seas and if they live after the war is over let them live but never be able to re-enter the US ever. It is a win win situation if they’d do this. A war may be won and then getting rid of such crap in the US too.

Go here to find out how safe your kids are:

And here:
www.freeprf.com/sexoffenders.html

All first offenders at least should be castrated and they all should have a micro chip like any bad dog.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2038150]I know in the state of Washington the GPS thing has been looked into but regardless of personal opinions this won’t pass due to the right of privacy. I understand a law has been broken and sad to say our laws are not the best. What about those that continuely drink and drive they need these things too as well as those that were charge with manslaughter and murder in any case and was free after so long. Society has became so corrupt it isn’t funny. See it this way a sex predator is jailed, this will be on the news for months, DUI or murderer 5 to 10 minutes that night on the news and if you are lucky you may get a follow up on the case. I don’t condone any offense being made, A persons life or those that steal the innocence from children. What needs done is a simple thing put them in the war that is over seas and if they live after the war is over let them live but never be able to re-enter the US ever. It is a win win situation if they’d do this. A war may be won and then getting rid of such crap in the US too.[/QUOTE]

the way i see it…when an adult commits a crime against a child…your right to privacy is tossed…you no longer are a helpful member to society…and every child in america deserves the right to know that they have commited a crime and are a bad person…

now while i’m on the soapbox…i think if your a 3 time DUI offender…you should have a TAG or Marker for your car to alert those cars around you …to be on the defense…and watch it …past practice in effect there if you know what i mean…if you have done it 3 times and got caught…how many other times did you do it and not get caught…

Round the offenders up, drop them in the middle of 50 elephants.
Let the elephants plant some nice diarhhoea on the offenders.

[quote=samlar;2037890]It should be required that they move to Iran.[/quote]Isn’t there already enough sick, disrespectful, assholes there already?

My Friend has family there, and being a girl, just walking down a street is bad enough …
The men in Iran are like octopi … a quick brush across your chest here, a quick slap on the bum, accidental brush down your thigh there … and it’s not the exception either … it’s constant.

I’ve commented that Iran sounds like an asparagus patch.

I believe that criminals operate outside the law, and should therefore be treated as outside the law. Break the law, and the protections the laws provide no longer apply to you. Gaolers should give them all a gentle nudge, nothing serious, but enough that on cold days, it’ll ache a little, and enough to stop them from running away from the cops, after they’re let out again.

I recall in history that it was common practice to send criminals to settle new (unknown) land. We as a society should continue with that train of thought … Send paedophiles to the Moon, or Mars, as the settling party. Make them do something useful with their lives.