Chicken Mc Nuggets Freak Out

vbimport

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=589687867741523
Dont mess with her McNuggets. :bigsmile:

I think that woman needs a mental checkup.
I would feel better if they confined her to a mental hospital for a while.
Or drug rehab .
I wonder what she does when McDonalds stops selling the McRib.

That women was nuts,a real mental case.I’d hate to work in a window like that and have to take the abuse that some people give out.But sometimes it’s nerve racking to get them to get your order right and for them to hear you.

I hope they’ll post her name and this town. She deserves ALL the publicity for her antics… something tells me her so-called friends wouldn’t be at all surprised by this.

Several years ago, there was a tailgate incident where some pretty girl was being pimped out by guys to ‘acquire’ beer from another tailgater. She’d go over, flirt extensively and then walk off with a six-pack… again and again…

After the game, some of the tailgaters posted the girl’s photo on their team’s forum, and she was quickly named in the forum and THEN she had the nerve to complain about HER antics. It was great. I’ve wondered if she could ever get away with that antic again - I doubt it - she made their local paper because of the fuss SHE caused over being photo’d and named. Sports-page news… “Baylor Beer Thief”. Great fun.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/10/mcnugget-fight-mcdonalds_n_677415.html

Associated Press: TOLEDO, Ohio — A security video from a McDonald’s in Ohio shows a woman punching two restaurant employees and smashing a drive-thru window because she couldn’t get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another. She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.

It happened early on New Year’s Day. Police say Melodi Dushane was angry that McNuggets weren’t being served, because it was breakfast time.

Dushane says she was drunk at the time. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail last month and ordered to pay McDonald’s for the broken window.

The video was released Monday when it became public record.

60 day in jail she should have been made to pick up all the fast food trash of the side of the roads in the town for a year. 8 hours a day or at least for the 60 days. do not feed her either tell her to eat any food she finds in the trash she picks up

Not the first nut to have a thing for McNuggets.

I would go for the picking up fast food trash for a year for this woman.
As well she should have to work the window at McDonalds during the same year.

Although the second part about making her survive on found food wouldn’t be enforceable It sounds good.

I too think the 911 call wasn’t necessary but I think a warning would have been enough.
On the other hand a refund should have been quickly & cheerfully given.

I think a free meal coupon also for wasting the woman’s time .
All that before it was necessary to call 911 or just the police would have solved the problem.

In other words don’t take money for goods you don’t have.

If it had been me it would have been McDonalds that called 911.
When I took the McDonalds employee by the collar & took my refund from them.

[QUOTE=cholla;2698482]As well she should have to work the window at McDonalds during the same year.[/QUOTE] Why? So that she gets an opportunity to abuse customers instead of staff?! :disagree:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2698491]Why? So that she gets an opportunity to abuse customers instead of staff?! :disagree:[/QUOTE]

That would result in actual jail time for her .
Maybe even a cage inside the McDonalds .
I bet that would bring out a polite customer service attitude real quick.