Cheri

vbimport

I bought this movie with Michelle Pfeiffer at my wife’s request (wanted to make that clear!). It seems to have the same protection as Transformers 2 (but it’s a Miramax release) and lists many titles. My DVD player showed title 69 as playing so that’s the title I highlighted. It ripped with pathplayer off, main movie, burned it. I played it for a while and it ran fine. There are deleted scenes and a “making of” plus some trailers that you won’t pick up going main movie. You can always use the original to view these features.

[QUOTE=Miami;2454903]I bought this movie with Michelle Pfeiffer at my wife’s request (wanted to make that clear!). It seems to have the same protection as Transformers 2 (but it’s a Miramax release) and lists many titles. My DVD player showed title 69 as playing so that’s the title I highlighted. It ripped with pathplayer off, main movie, burned it. I played it for a while and it ran fine. There are deleted scenes and a “making of” plus some trailers that you won’t pick up going main movie. You can always use the original to view these features.[/QUOTE]

Hi Miami

Since PathPlayer allows the program to see the structure as a standalone DVD player and you already know which title is the correct one have you tried with PathPlayer set as “Always Enabled” ?

Worked with PathPlayer Enabled no problems Ver 6.0.4.0 on Win XP

There is 2 versions released for this movie! 1 released by Maple and the other released by Miramax. The one released by Miramax has Miramax at the top front of the DVD cover and the one released by Maple does not. DVDFab is able to do the one released by Maple as that one I already done but I not know about the other release.

A side note it is a release by both Maple and Miramax but each studio released their own DVD

Hey GJ look in the discussion thread there is someting for you to try

Stormjumper
Took your advice and title 69 was marked as the main movie. Thanks for the heads up. Did not work on Transformers 2, though.
Fab version 6.1.1.2 beta

[QUOTE=Miami;2455776]Stormjumper
Took your advice and title 69 was marked as the main movie. Thanks for the heads up. Did not work on Transformers 2, though.
Fab version 6.1.1.2 beta[/QUOTE]

Hi Miami

Glad it worked for that title, however the issue with Transformers 2 will take extra work because there are 3 different versions of protection on that title so Fengtao has to analyze them all in order to add the support the new protection.

[B]SJ[/B]

i used 6118 full disc pathplayer always enabled copped no problems play back no problems

Nice to hear you got it backed up :wink: