Cheers to smoked pig ears!

vbimport

My dog really likes smoked pig ears! Mmmm tasty! He loves those little slimy baked pig ears. Tasty! Mmmmm reminds one of beef jerky!

Cheers to smoked pig ears!!!

:smiley:

Be careful they stain wherever they drop them.

Originally posted by Ssseth

Cheers to smoked pig ears!!!
:smiley:

CHEERS!!!:bigsmile:

I can understand dogs eating this…but man eating beef jerkey…that is gross (I tried it once when I was in the US on holiday, practically made me throw up)

You DON’T like beef jerky!!! Its delicious! Makes me feel like im in a western…

I could eat a bag of beef jerky in one sitting. Actually I have… :stuck_out_tongue:
It depends on what kind you get, I’ve had crappy kinds. But when you get the real good stuff… Mmmmmm there is nothing better! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by kamikazee
Be careful they stain wherever they drop them.

Really I haven’t noticed any staining and he eats them on the carpet. I guess it depends what kind you get… :confused:

Originally posted by Ssseth
I could eat a bag of beef jerky in one sitting. Actually I have… :stuck_out_tongue:
It depends on what kind you get, I’ve had crappy kinds. But when you get the real good stuff… Mmmmmm there is nothing better! :bigsmile:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

In Portugal a local dish is pig ears. I tried them when I was there. It tasted weird but mainly because of the weird texture of the meat. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
In Portugal a local dish is pig ears. I tried them when I was there. It tasted weird but mainly because of the weird texture of the meat. :slight_smile:

Quite hairy, I presume? :slight_smile:

Well I always wondered how dogs could eat this (my dog loves it), so I really can’t figure out why any human woudl want to eat smoked pig ears. I guess it’s just me… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Quite hairy, I presume? :slight_smile:

Well I always wondered how dogs could eat this (my dog loves it), so I really can’t figure out why any human woudl want to eat smoked pig ears. I guess it’s just me… :slight_smile: [/B]

Well… when I first got my dog he would eat his own crap from time to time. So I’m sure the pig ears are a step up taste wise :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Quite hairy, I presume? :slight_smile:

Well I always wondered how dogs could eat this (my dog loves it), so I really can’t figure out why any human woudl want to eat smoked pig ears. I guess it’s just me… :slight_smile: [/B]

Yeah, well in spain they chop the nads off bulls … and so on.
Apparently they are very juicy, and you have to peel them.
Alot like a really grotty mango.

Give me pigs ears anyday.

Originally posted by debro
[B]Yeah, well in spain they chop the nads off bulls … and so on.
Apparently they are very juicy, and you have to peel them.
Alot like a really grotty mango.

Give me pigs ears anyday. [/B]

Probably not as bad as pig feet… at least ears haven’t been involving in trotting through who-knows-what. :slight_smile:

And I could think of worse things… like tripe, cooked blood, dog, chicken feet, eels… yea, visiting China isn’t for those with weak stomachs. :wink:

Originally posted by code65536
[B]Probably not as bad as pig feet… at least ears haven’t been involving in trotting through who-knows-what. :slight_smile:

And I could think of worse things… like tripe, cooked blood, dog, chicken feet, eels… yea, visiting China isn’t for those with weak stomachs. :wink: [/B]

I’ve never touched tripe, cooked blood or dog, and don’t intend to.

Eels are yum :slight_smile: Chickens feet are good, if you can bring yourself to pick your teeth with some chooks toenails, but they’ve probably been placed thru much worse than who-knows-what.

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
In Portugal a local dish is pig ears.

Here in China pigs’ ears are considered a bit of a delicacy. I’ve tried it in a sort of stew with mushrooms and beans, and it’s OK. I enjoyed it before learning what it actually was.
Pigs’ tails are also considered hao chi.

My Dog loves them too, he even knows soon as I bring home a bag of them, I swear I think he smells them from miles away.

I noticed the cheap one stain, the mor eexpensive ones just leave grease but don’t stain carpets and such.

Also, anyone ever try to see how much their dogs like pig snouts?

Snouts… hmmm I wonder where to get some of those? He would probably like that. :iagree: