Checksum error in CCE?

i’m in desperate need of a little help!

i’m converting an avi file to dvd, which i have done a thousand (via chickenmans :bow: tutorial) times but i’ve got one particular file which i’m getting the checksum error in CCE. i’ve searched these forums and discovered i need a crc patch, which i just can’t find anywhere. the link which i found searching here is downloading as a corupt file, and it’s no longer in the doom9 download section. i’ve searched with google and i keep getting the same link, which doesn’t work.

can anyone help?

thanks in advance

eli

Then try this one :smiley:

CCE2.5SP_CRC-Patch.zip (14.4 KB)

thanks very much chickenman :d

everythings working great now ive got that. on a side note, ive been using your guides for ages (divx to dvd), and have recently moved over to your updated version and i have to say thanks for that too, it all goes so much faster, and with (as far as i can see anyway) no difference in the finished dvd.

thanks again, you’re a star

eli

Glad you like the update, it works for me as well. Also, check out the latest D2SRoBa version as well as the one in the DVD2SVCD Pack is getting a bit old now. v3.77 is the latest, get it from http://home.tiscali.no/tylohome/downloads.php