Cheap Verbatim - Reliable?

Has anyone bought dvd media at this site ?

oversearch

Good prices for the Verbatim I believe.
:slight_smile:

That’s pretty awesome, $0.55 for 4x verbatim +R’s and $0.60 for 4x -R’s!

iis it a reliable site?

did anybody order yet?

If you’re hoping for Mitsubishi media you will be disappointed.

Originally posted by rdgrimes
If you’re hoping for Mitsubishi media you will be disappointed.

If you take a closer look on the gif pic you can see “Mitsubishi chemical company”

If it’s Verbatim, its Mitsubishi, simple as that. But I’m concerned they’re princo’s or something like that

If it’s Verbatim, its Mitsubishi, simple as that

No, it’s not. It will more likely be made by CMC, Moser Baer, who knows. The only way you will know is to see where it’s made, and check the ADIP on it. Verbatim freely swaps Mitsubishi, CMC and Moser Baer, currently, in a variety of packaging.

But CMC and Moser Baer are good media right? At least I’ve seen some fairly good scans with those.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rdgrimes
No, it’s not. It will more likely be made by CMC, Moser Baer, who knows. The only way you will know is to see where it’s made, and check the ADIP on it. Verbatim freely swaps Mitsubishi, CMC and Moser Baer, currently, in a variety of packaging.

Ah, well I thought I was right because I’ve had 3 cackeboxes (150 of 'em) and they all were mitsubishi so… But you’re probably right as usual :rolleyes:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE(OVERSEARCH.NET).i made the mistake of ordering what i believed to be dvdrs from the site .what the ***holes are doing i believe is trying to sell a list of where you can buy the dvdrs.this mistake has probably cost me 64.50 …:a

Have you received anything? license papers or a list then?

Originally posted by j356
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE(OVERSEARCH.NET).i made the mistake of ordering what i believed to be dvdrs from the site .what the ***holes are doing i believe is trying to sell a list of where you can buy the dvdrs.this mistake has probably cost me 64.50 …:a

pff, you’re in trouble now man, have you gotten anything yet?

Originally posted by j356

easy man, just contact the customer service by mail and tell them to cancel the order and refund your money. When i did that i got this mail in return:
Dear Customer,

We have cancelled your order #4729118 and refunded the full amount. Since
you paid by credit card, the credit will appear on your next credit card
statement.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Answers to the most frequently asked questions / Contact:
http://www.shareit.com/ccc/?languageid=1&pid=4729118

Your order data:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/ccc/my_account.html?languageid=1&pid=4729118

Sincerely,
Your share-it! Team

yes i have cancelled and recieved refund .still believe its a very deceptive site.

No disrespect, but it does say clearly on the front page:

Aligned center, two thirds down.

*Please note that OverSearch.net only sells licenses to purchase DVD media at discount. No physical media is sold through the company. Shipping and import fees will change depending on the supplier you choose.

I’ve never seen this before! is this the online equivalent of getting a card to enter a cash ‘n’ carry?