Cheap valentines day cards and other cards

its that time of year agfain and feb 14 has crept up again BUT hey why spend all your hard earned cash on a big fancy card when its the thought that counts (we all know tesco beans are as good as heinz)

http://www.code-d.com/tesco-cards/

:o

Chocolate telegram rulezzzzz
www.felicivin.nl

Doesn’t come cheap, but it is original…until now at least :wink:

It is that time of the year again, the hypocrite time of the year :slight_smile: where people celebrate valentines, which is no mroe than a commercial day to enrich the pockets of stores and candy makers.

I can’t believe people make a big fuss out of that day… If you really love someone you don’t need to wait Feb 14 to tell him/her… That’s the way I see it.

And if your GF/BF EXPECTS something that day, then maybe you should rethink your relationships ;D

oh god!! your so awesome!!! chocolate !!! oh yes…yes…YESSSSSSS!!! :bow:

(The opinions expressed here are exclusively my personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect my professional opinion, opinion of my employer, agency, peers, or professional affiliates. The above post is for information only and does not reflect professional advice and is not intended to supercede the professional advice of others.)

:iagree:

My first Valentines Day with my SigOt was a shocker. Thanks to the pitiful state of Oz’s public transport, it took a full hour longer than usual for me to get home from work. (Used to be 1hr 50mins by train).

She wanted somewhere fancy, so we booked in at an italian restaurant, which was closed that night due to a power failure.The failure took out 1/2 the city (our house included) & every open restaurant/eatery/fish & chips joint was closing their doors on a full house (even Macca’s :Z & KFC had 40min wait). So we wandered all over town looking for somewhere else. Needless to say, we ended up at the 7-11 eating passionfruit iced pitiful excuses for donuts accompanied by giant slurpies, something the SigOt feels inclined to repeat every valentines day since :stuck_out_tongue:

Fish & Chips - How romantic of you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Remember it’s the thought that counts - but this has to be the funniest thing i’ve read today :slight_smile: And I LIKED it, it goes to show you that fancy is a big word, what counts is that you are with your loved one, it doesn’t matter if you are downing excuses for donuts or slurpies made with chemicals I would normally use to clean my bathroom with it’s the thought :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7-11 eating passionfruit iced pitiful excuses for donuts accompanied by giant slurpies, something the SigOt feels inclined to repeat every valentines day since :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that’s what I like to hear that’s the spirit m8 :bigsmile: