Cheap Taiyo Yuden media in the UK

If you know of any websites from which to purchase (preferably cheap) Taiyo Yuden media, can you post the URL(s) + price/quantity here please:

The following site sells 48x TY media very cheap ($30) and also delivers internationally:

Cascade Media :bigsmile:

Humm… it says “We will contact you regarding your shipping fees”… I’m in Canada… I don’t want shipping to cost nearly as much as the product I’m buying!

Anyone has already ordered something from this reseller to Canada or somewhere else than US?

This question has been posted before HERE
and before that as well. If you do some digging you may find even more links.

www.ebuyer.com sell Plextor branded TY.

200 with cases: £71.72
300 on 50 cd spindles: £74.46 (better deal obviously)

I think it’s about £80 including postage on the 300 packs (about 27/p disc). I bought them a couple weeks back and they are great.

HTH

Ally

Ebuyer ran out of them a few weeks back and changed the website first to say they were out of stock then removed them completely.

These media appear to still be in stock:

Plextor TY Media

:cool:

Yes they got a new batch of em in :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Bloody Aztec
[B]Humm… it says “We will contact you regarding your shipping fees”… I’m in Canada… I don’t want shipping to cost nearly as much as the product I’m buying!

Anyone has already ordered something from this reseller to Canada or somewhere else than US? [/B]

If you want some good Taiyo Yuden cds, go to best buy and get the Fujifim ones. I live in Toronto, and they opened up a few best buy stores around here. I’ve gotten a 100pack for 70 bucks + tax (CDN).

http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=11098961&m=488&cat=516&scat=517

Those are the ones I got.

Does anyone know of anywhere thats sells original or re-branded 48x TY media. I have a Lite-on 52246s CDRW and would like to write at full speed reliably…

SpikeyM :wink: