Cheap dvd ram media

panasonic dvd ram media for as little as $2 a disk at the panasonic website. just join the panasonic club and get free shipping and 10% off. Best deal I’ve found so far on dvd ram media for dvd recorder.

those are MIJ, awesome

Oh, you have my warmth welcome to cdfreaks forum

Interesting. It took about 60 seconds to join the “club”, and then I ordered qty 3 of 3 pack DVD-RAM discs for $2.99 per three pack. Free ground shipping, sales tax of $0.73, grand total of $9.70 for 9 DVD-RAM discs. When they don’t specify the speed, what is the minimum speed for DVD-RAM discs?

ON EDIT: I did not see any 12x DVD-RAM media there, which I would like to get my hands on a small quantity thereof.

They’ll be 2x (with verification that’s closer to about 1.2x). You can also get 15 packs of 3x for $20, and 3 packs of 5x for about $8 (that’s what I bought a couple months back). A spindle of 25 3x for $30 as well if you need a lot. There are no plans for selling 12x DVD-RAM media in the U.S. so you aren’t going to find it sold anywhere in the U.S. anytime soon, if ever. :frowning:

Yo-

Sure wish that the yunguns would be thoughtful of others and include [I][B]links[/B][/I] with their posts-eh!

Here’s the link for ya Mike.

I have been using this Panasonic site for my RAM for a while now and it is very high quality. Most of what I get is the 3X. Remember to NOT use it in any way in an LG drive if you ever want to use it in a stand alone recorder.

Here’s the message I got when I just tried to join Club Panasonic and order:

[b]We are currently unable to process any online orders at this time.[/b]                     

[b]Store is closed for maintenance.  :([/b]

You can also keep an eye out in Kmart for Maxell DVD-RAM’s in clearance.

These were <$5.00 for five and they are Made in Japan

Yo-

‘Grazie’ -eh!