Chatbox shenanigans

vbimport

hi everyone, just wanted to publicly apologize for the shenanigans in the chat box the other night, my cousin got into my account and apparently went a little nuts :rolleyes: looks like I won’t be able to use the “remember me” feature any more :doh::cop:

Hi :slight_smile:
What’s ChatBox? :doh: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:
No I don’t have anyone to blame but me!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

That’s understandable. Back when I was a Mod I logged in at work (Shared PC’s) and forgot to log out, one of my co-workers thought it might be fun to post some ugly garbage. Luckily I caught him in time. Very funny haha. Slap!!

LOL @ crossg :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jwill427;2067281]hi everyone, just wanted to publicly apologize for the shenanigans in the chat box the other night, my cousin got into my account and apparently went a little nuts :rolleyes: looks like I won’t be able to use the “remember me” feature any more :doh::cop:[/QUOTE]

Or, just don’t let anyone else near your babies (PCs). S’what I do :wink:

Seriously though. Unchecking the “Remember Me” option is a good idea. I do the same when I log in from my mum’s PC, once in a blue moon.

Hehe it gets better!! I keep forgetting to log out of my work email and they send love letters from my email to my boss which is a him. For the longest time I couldn’t figure out why he kept giving me odd looks. Still haven’t caught the culprit but I have a good idea who it is.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=crossg;2067333]Hehe it gets better!! I keep forgetting to log out of my work email and they send love letters from my email to my boss which is a him. For the longest time I couldn’t figure out why he kept giving me odd looks. Still haven’t caught the culprit but I have a good idea who it is.:)[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!! That is priceless :bigsmile:

how are you

[QUOTE=lovehasee;2067386]how are you[/QUOTE]
I’m well. :slight_smile:

Isn’t it.

Don’t worry, unless he starts making kissy kissy faces in return …