Chatbox a bit out of whack?

Not sure if this is now a firefox 3 RC 1 issue or not. I posted a screen shot.

I would think FF3 RC1 is the culprit - using FF 2.0.0.14 here and it looks normal :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2061826]I would think FF3 RC1 is the culprit - using FF 2.0.0.14 here and it looks normal :)[/QUOTE]Same here with same version FF.

It’s a cdfreak conspiracy! :smiley: The first thing is the missing text and now the chatbox plus the ordeal if I post reply in the news thread I am subscribed but when I go into my settings I am not subscribed to nothing in the new page? Since this is happening I find myself replying to less news now.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2061826]I would think FF3 RC1 is the culprit - using FF 2.0.0.14 here and it looks normal :)[/QUOTE]

Yes but it wasn’t like this yesterday and I was using ff3 then too and the day before and so on. The change took place today?

I have the same problem with RC1. :sad:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2061830]Yes but it wasn’t like this yesterday and I was using ff3 then too and the day before and so on. The change took place today?[/QUOTE]

That’s strange, 'cos to my knowledge only fonts and colours have been played with today…maybe DoMi can shed more light into anything else that’s gone on in the background.

Domi is the main conspirator! :smiley: hope he does chime in and let us know what’s the deal. He’s a great guy.

Oh! Something I just noticed, though…go into the Catbox archive, that’s showing the same behaviour :wink:

See you too! :stuck_out_tongue: It is all good and will get sorted that’s what this section is for to look into such.

Someone’s definitely playing with it - I just went into the archive again and that’s back to normal :wink:

Archives are fine for me too just the forum home chatbox is out of whack.