Chat Box

vbimport

With Version 1.0 and 2.0, the Chat Box disappears when leaving the Forum front page and has to be reopened manually each time on returning…Is this a new feature we should become used to? :rolleyes:

squeak…squeak…it must be a new years thing to get us to exercise our clicker finger more…squeak…squeak…

yes indeed it does and was not doing that yesterday

Using v1 that is. I don’t use anything but v1

Edit:
I looked in the Control Panel and unless i missed something, there’s nothing there to set or reset

[B]AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!![/B]

[QUOTE=Bob;2481817]yes indeed it does and was not doing that yesterday

Using v1 that is. I don’t use anything but v1

Edit:
I looked in the Control Panel and unless i missed something, there’s nothing there to set or reset[/QUOTE]

Im having the same problem also on v1 :eek:
was not doing it this morning

You have to expand it so it seems now.

[B]FREE THE CATBOX!!![/B]

Same here using CD Freaks v2.0 style and IE8 or FF3.0

Everytime I go into one of the subforums, then back to the forums index, the chatroom disappears. V2.0 FF3.5.6

That’s very annoying.

There was a small period in which I couldn’t even make it expand like normal. :eek:

Today the Chatbox is no longer hiding from me in FF3.0 using CD Freaks v2.0 style.

Things are now back to normal with the planets in alignment…Thanks for fixing it…

Yep, all good. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Back to normal, I am getting used to this new wide beta, sort of like it.:slight_smile:

huh now that i see the catzbox is now in the wide beta i’ll give it a go for awhile. Thank you MP|3 and squad :slight_smile:

Edit:
I don’t care for the over under catzbox so back to v1 for me but i tried it MP|3 :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2482204]huh now that i see the catzbox is now in the wide beta i’ll give it a go for awhile. Thank you MP|3 and squad :slight_smile:

Edit:
I don’t care for the over under catzbox so back to v1 for me but i tried it MP|3 :)[/QUOTE]

I have Also tried the other styl chat BUT v1 is the one 4 me :iagree:

[QUOTE=Bob;2482204]huh now that i see the catzbox is now in the wide beta i’ll give it a go for awhile. Thank you MP|3 and squad :slight_smile:

Edit:
I don’t care for the over under catzbox so back to v1 for me but i tried it MP|3 :)[/QUOTE]

hehe thanks Bob. What exactly do you mean with “over under” ? I am sure jochem2007 can tweak the catzbox so you will start using the MyCE style. Let us know what we should do :flower:

BTW: I’m currently on holiday in the US, so don’t expect some serious forum posts in the next 10 days from me here :slight_smile: Just visited Yosemite Valley and today I’m going to drive through Death Valley :eek:

[QUOTE=MP|3;2482552]hehe thanks Bob. What exactly do you mean with “over under” ? I am sure jochem2007 can tweak the catzbox so you will start using the MyCE style. Let us know what we should do :flower:

BTW: I’m currently on holiday in the US, so don’t expect some serious forum posts in the next 10 days from me here :slight_smile: Just visited Yosemite Valley and today I’m going to drive through Death Valley :eek:[/QUOTE]

I slept in Yosemite with a Danish honey, directly under the big vertical cliffy thing (forgot its name now) and Death Valley many years ago…

Over under is the chatbox posts are over (on top of) where you type and not side by side like it is with v1 and v2.

If you get near Branson Missouri stop on by here MP|3