CHAT BOX; what happened to it?

any ideas where the cdfreaks chatbox went? can’t find it anywhere…

thanks.

You’ll find it here, but it’s only available for users with a certain amount of posts (current minimum is 3 posts, I believe):

http://club.cdfreaks.com/

Where it’s always been …

debro blew it up. It’s been Blown to smitherines

Hey!
I kludged it back up with some duct tape :slight_smile:

haha the famous duct tape makes a come back…wow…well I know for sure if your using some kind of script or java script blocker you won’t see the chat box correctly. You should allow the script for yahooapis.com to load to properly see the chat box. I should know I am using NoScript for FF assuming your using FF as well.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2201471]haha the famous duct tape makes a come back…wow…[/QUOTE]
The Duct tape never leaves … it’s holding lots of things in place …

I’d use it to mount my LCD TV/Monitors, DVD Players, Consoles & Receivers to the walls, if the close proximity wouldn’t cause a ventilation issue :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that if you look on the list of people banned from the chatbox, you’ll find ilovecookies included.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2201583]I believe that if you look on the list of people banned from the chatbox, you’ll find ilovecookies included.[/QUOTE]:bigsmile:

Congratulations … with 2 posts, you will now be allowed to access the chatbox on the first page of the forums … aka http://club.cdfreaks.com

So, if they had loved, say, cheesecake, they might not have got banned?

Cookies alone is not enough to be banned … unless they’re Oreos, the worst cookies in the known universe.
If I was world president, the inventor of Oreos would be sent to guantanamo bay, or the UK, which is probably a worse punishment… with Elton john & Kylie Minogue there :stuck_out_tongue:

Cookies alone is not enough to be banned … unless they’re Oreos, the worst cookies in the known universe.
If I was world president, the inventor of Oreos would be sent to guantanamo bay, or the UK, which is probably a worse punishment… with Elton john & Kylie Minogue there :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Kerry56;2201583]I believe that if you look on the list of people banned from the chatbox, you’ll find ilovecookies included.[/quote] That would explain it. :iagree: :wink:

[OT]

Hehe. I take it from the amusing Edit reason that the server’s not only slow for me :wink:

[/OT]