Charity

hello,
im from holland. for a charity program I need to make and sell a cd box with 9 cd’s but I would like to have good quality, and not to expensive. I simple don’t get wich cd’s are OK and wich aren’t I hope you can help me!:confused:

thank you,:bow:
Dirk Alblas

ps: they must be printable and it would be great if they have a sort of silver polish if you know what I mean

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The best manufacturers of recordable media are Taiyo Yuden (TY) and Verbatim. Both of them produce also printable media, but these are slightly more expensive than regular discs.

TY recently started to sell media under the brand JVC, so don’t be surprised if you’ll not find the TY brand on the box.

Two good examples are the following, but I think that you can find something in other stores too (maybe for a better price) :slight_smile:

TY Silver printable

Verbatim Silver Printable

Alternatively you can find the white printable surface:

JVC full printable

Verbatim full printable

Finally, there is another possibility: Lightscribe. This is a different technique, but it can be an interesting solution for you :slight_smile:

Verbatim Lightscribe discs

Lightscribe require a specific burner to print labels, but usually prices are not too much higher than burners without the lightscribe feature :slight_smile: