Chapter Problems with DVD Lab Pro 1.53

I am re-authoring a dvd to make a better looking menu. I opened the first VOB in DVD LAB pro, and demuxed the video and audio and joined the vobs into one big file. I got the open GOP warning, but I’ve gotten that before on other video files, and they played fine. I create my menus, chapter points and compiled the DVD. The menus work fine, but the chapter points are now gone. I can’t skip to the next chapter and when I choose any scene from my scene selection menu, they always go to the beginning of the video b/c the chapter points did not save. I used a different and much smaller file to test, and it worked fine. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I am thinking it has something to do with the video files of the DVD I am trying to re-author. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest demuxing with another app than DVDLab.
ReJig or DVD Decrypter to demux the entire audio and video into one M2V and Audio file.

Thanks for the reply Daemonicus.

I am so stupid. After DVD Lab-Pro joins the Vob file, the joined file appears in the Assets window. You are actually supposed to remove this file, and drag itback into the assets folder. DVD Lab will then demux the audio and video. In actuality, I never was really using demuxed files.

I have this same exact problem and its driving me nuts!! The chapters just disapear and when ever u click on one or click next it just goes right back to the begining like you said. Except i have not been doing anthing wrong. My fies have been demuxed and made into mpv2 video and AC3 audio like usual. I have no idea why its doing this. Aghhhh :sad:

Did anyone else have this problem and find a solution? I cant even use dvd lab pro because of this stupid problem. Im totally stumped.