Changing the location of the Log File?

vbimport

How do I do this?

dvdfab_burn_vso.log is created in x:\Documents\DVDFab\Log. I would like to make it create this in a different folder. How do I hack the change?

Thanks
/N/

[quote=nrmsmith;2016508]How do I do this?

dvdfab_burn_vso.log is created in x:\Documents\DVDFab\Log. I would like to make it create this in a different folder. How do I hack the change?

Thanks
/N/[/quote]

Hi
The way to change it is to change the Output directory to where you want it to be (you might want to change the Temp directory also). It is located in the configuration options (use the little gear to get to configuration on the top of DVDFab). It is located under General tab.

By the way it is not really a “hack” but a normal configuration setting.

That doesn’t work for me. I have Windows XP and I changed the location of the Output and Temp directories in DVDFab. However, a folder “DVDFab” is created in the My Documents folder every time I start the program. It contains another folder “Log” which has a log file. I’ve tried deleting it but the program recreates it every time it is loaded. I have looked at all the settings but couldn’t find anything to make this change. It’s annoying when programs do this on their own and don’t have an option to change that setting. Can anyone help me with this?

there is no setting to change log location.

however, would like to see a button on the info screen to open the log directory. :slight_smile: