Changing my mind

vbimport

Anybody have a bad morning

every morning.

Changing your mind can be risky…but sometimes necessary! :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW isn’t this more of a Living Room topic?

[QUOTE=marloyd;2615197]Anybody have a bad morning[/QUOTE]

I’m with Di on this one - mainly because I don’t do mornings. :wink:

Yeah I’ve had a splitting headache all day and work really dragged today.

It’s great to get logged on here though and chill out.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I never change my mind and i’m never distrac… IS THAT A MONKEY!? LET’S TAKE A PICTURE RIGHT NOW!!! Or feed it a banana? I’m not sure…

Well here it is Wednesday now where did Monday and Tuesday go? I have my cup of Joe ,or if you want cup of Java,brain juice,daily grind,batteryacid,wakey juice,Arbuckles.that last one where it that come from?Anyway here it’s Wednesday and I want to put my foot out and stop this freighttrain.Everybody’s in a hurry,I’m in a hurry and I’m retired.My daughter turns 35 Friday,hope I can remember time goes so fast.and I don’t need fast ,if you been around you know I don’t need speed I’ve got PD thats Parkinson Disease and that has a lot to do with brain cells which some of us lack to began with and when some of the ones you got are damaged you don’t have many to play with.Here I’ve rattlled of and don’t know where this is going so I just going to say exclude me while I change my mind.

Well, the wind just changed and … What was I just talking about?

[QUOTE=marloyd;2615438]Well here it is Wednesday now where did Monday and Tuesday go? I have my cup of Joe ,or if you want cup of Java,brain juice,daily grind,batteryacid,wakey juice,Arbuckles.that last one where it that come from?Anyway here it’s Wednesday and I want to put my foot out and stop this freighttrain.Everybody’s in a hurry,I’m in a hurry and I’m retired.My daughter turns 35 Friday,hope I can remember time goes so fast.and I don’t need fast ,if you been around you know I don’t need speed I’ve got PD thats Parkinson Disease and that has a lot to do with brain cells which some of us lack to began with and when some of the ones you got are damaged you don’t have many to play with.Here I’ve rattlled of and don’t know where this is going so I just going to say exclude me while I change my mind.[/QUOTE]

Di had to [B]LOL [/B]
that looks like the first E.mail I sent to my son
"[I][B]MOM Punciat your sentinces and DONT Write EVERYTHING in one Block"[/B][/I]
at least [B]you[/B] put in a couple of fullstops and commes :bigsmile:

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

[QUOTE=debro;2615441]Well, the wind just changed and … What was I just talking about?[/QUOTE] About some Scorpions.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2615546]About some Scorpions.[/QUOTE]

Good video Mr.B

I change my mind Mr. B it was a great video here’s a great comic strip

Santa changed his mind:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2615546]About some Scorpions.[/QUOTE]Wind? A lousy wind?
Take this: More Scorpions and even more wind :cool:

I can’t change my mind my wife will not let me have it back

I took a couple of benadryl and had a few cups of coffee this morning . . . talk about a weird combination. I felt foggy one minute and wired the next.

:slight_smile:

I think I’ll change my mind

Here’s my favorite song about ‘changing’…Just short of the 4 minute mark…

Changing my mind