Changing default audio track with dvdremake

Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster. I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, I couldn’t seem to find what I was looking for using the search function.

I am trying to strip a few audio tracks and change the default audio track with dvdremake. Its basically set up like this:

Track 0 - AC3 5.1 English
Track 1 - DTS English
Track 2 - AC3 French
Track 3 - AC3 Spanish

I want to keep the DTS track ONLY. I have no problem disabling the other tracks, but I want to make sure that my dvd defaults to the DTS track (Track 1) instead of the AC3 5.1 (Track 0) which is currently set at the default. Could anyone let me know how I can do this using dvdremake V3.5.3? Its doesn’t do this automatically does it when there is only 1 audio track enabled for the main movie?

Thanks in advance.

See HERE for response.

Thanks, I came across the other forum which seems to be used more after the fact, so I apologize to posting in 2 different forums.

Thanks for the reply.

[quote=nashcity;1567031]Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster. I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, I couldn’t seem to find what I was looking for using the search function.

I am trying to strip a few audio tracks and change the default audio track with dvdremake. Its basically set up like this:

Track 0 - AC3 5.1 English
Track 1 - DTS English
Track 2 - AC3 French
Track 3 - AC3 Spanish

I want to keep the DTS track ONLY. I have no problem disabling the other tracks, but I want to make sure that my dvd defaults to the DTS track (Track 1) instead of the AC3 5.1 (Track 0) which is currently set at the default. Could anyone let me know how I can do this using dvdremake V3.5.3? Its doesn’t do this automatically does it when there is only 1 audio track enabled for the main movie?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

As discussed often R(12) stores the audio track but since you disabled the other track just add a System Set Instruction to the Pre Commands then check the Audio Track box and set it to 1. You’ll get “audio = 1 (track 1)” for your new command. This will make the video always use track 1 until they try and use a remote to change it but since you disabled the other tracks they should not be able to select them. The disable track option is real useful for what you are trying to do.