Change_up_rental

vbimport

I could not backup the movie with DVDFab 9.1.5.7 or DVDFab 9.1.5.8 I receive an error to update the software.

[QUOTE=SexyTec14;2732408]I could not backup the movie with DVDFab 9.1.5.7 or DVDFab 9.1.5.8 I receive an error to update the software.[/QUOTE]

What Movie?, was it bought? or rented?

Marty

I bought it from blockbuster before they went out of business locally.

I’ve got log files if needed.

Contact the customer service and they need your log files. I believe they will resolve the problem

Post the internal log files

Its an old release, and doesn’t require any special software update to handle. I’d first suspect a defective disc.

You could try an older version of DVDFab like 5.3.2.0

Please update to the latest version of DVDFab 9.1.5.9 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm.

If you still get some error message, please decribe the error message in detail.

When backing up your DVD movie with DVDFab 9.1.5.9, please click the Menu button (the down triangle) on the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, then click Common Settings, and choose General->DVD, click on “Pathplayer”, disable it to copy your DVD movie again.

Please remember to turn it back to “Always Enabled” when done.

As a note: Pathplayer shall be on “Always Enable” mode for most of the dvd copying, only when you have problem copying a certain dvd movie, you need to change it to “Disable” mode. Please remember to change it back to Enable after finishing the copying.

BTW,could you mind to tell me what DVD did you backup?

This is not a DVD I’m sorry it’s a Blu-Ray and I have manage to finally get it open with ??? And then I transferred it to the HDD then used Fab to burn it.