Change My Name Please!

vbimport

Update: Users merged

Just ban vinman he’s a spammer anyways. :smiley:

The only one spamming this thread with an offtopic post is you :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: I see your point and it makes sense. He’s a good friend of mine as well as a few others here. :smiley:

Hello:
I finnally was able to log on to your forum.
However could you please change my user name from
cdb_sherwood@comc. to just plain bcsherwood Thanks for your time in this.
The forum really is awesome.
Brad

There already was a user bcsherwood. Looks like you had some problems while registering. I removed the other user and renamed this one to bcsherwood.

Hello,

Could someone delete or ban my username. I keep getting this email and it’s spamming my inbox:

[I]Test,

Your account on Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 69.64.58.133

Don’t forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power team[/I]

Some asshole keeps trying to login as this username. You can see his IP number so if possible ban him since he is trying to guess my password. It’s always from this IP number so it’s one prerson only with static IP.

BTW. I already have another username on this forum. Hijacker (the one from rpc1.org). Can’t really remember when I created this one and why it’s called Test but I do not need it anymore.

So Liggy, buddy. Please delete this account. Thanks :).

Stolen your user name to dedicate it to the official CD Freaks tester account. Changed mail address and password. Hopes this solves your problem.

I’ve logged out as Test user and back with my usual one. As long as email was changed I should not get any emails. But I can bet that now you will be getting those anoying emails to the new inputed email. So I would still ban that IP number.

Here some email that I haven’t deleted yet:

IP number is always the same. Do as you wish. Just don’t tell I didn’t warn you :wink:

And thanks for solving my problem…

We’ll see…could be someone who genuinly feels he created the Test account and tries to recover password… Oh well, it will be my problem now (and I have to unsubscribe Test to this thread…otherwise I keep getting mails everytime someone replies here :wink: )

sending you mail just for fun!! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Can I have my username changed to [B]Eiji[/B] please?

Thank you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=SSJ4 Vegetto;1979663]Hi,

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]
Not sure about that. There is another registered user named “eiji” though that member has never posted. I’ll leave this one to Tax. :bow:

[QUOTE=Eiji;1979663]Hi,

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

The other user acount wasn’t used for (almost) 2 years and had no posts… Usually I wait a bit longer, but changed it after all…
Enjoy your new name

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;1979973]The other user acount wasn’t used for (almost) 2 years and had no posts… Usually I wait a bit longer, but changed it after all…
Enjoy your new name[/QUOTE]
Dang Tax you do have a ♥ after all big guy :flower:

Now don’t let it go to your heater :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;1979973]The other user acount wasn’t used for (almost) 2 years and had no posts… Usually I wait a bit longer, but changed it after all…
Enjoy your new name[/QUOTE]

Thanks [B]Da_Taxman[/B], I really appreciate it :iagree:

I would like to change my username to something other than my name. I have written to the Administrator but they can`t answer all emails. Any clues:)

pm Da_Taxman

hello, i typed my name too fast and didnt proof read it…

would like it changed to [B][U]thisendlessdecay[/U][/B]

[QUOTE=thisendlessdecay;2039329]hello, i typed my name too fast and didnt proof read it…

would like it changed to [B][U]thisendlessdecay[/U][/B][/QUOTE]Fixed