Change My Name Please!

vbimport

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2585025]WOW how many people…can’t decide what user name they want???

( of course …i almost had my name changed in the beginning to the MRSTAXMAN :slight_smile: Bet he is super glad now i didn’t :wink:

and NO DON"T CHANGE IT …I like mine just the way it is…;)[/QUOTE]

/me whistles innocently :wink:

ha ha ha innocent…I THINK not !!!

please, could u change my name to demndog, no caps.
tyvm

Username changed

Hello, could you please change my name to hauntedcat ? I want to keep my account, but don’t want to use my real name anymore. Thaaank Youuuu. :slight_smile:

Fixed ‘hauntedcat’ :wink:

[QUOTE=hauntedcat;2658696]Hello, could you please change my name to hauntedcat ? I want to keep my account, but don’t want to use my real name anymore. Thaaank Youuuu. :)[/QUOTE]

Excellent name :cool:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2658711]Excellent name :cool:[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

Maybee you can leand him some if your[B] BATS[/B]

Member Plexy has requested a name change to Clint_ (with that exact spelling, underscore included).

If one of the Senior Admins wouldn’t mind looking into this, I’m sure he would appreciate it.

^done.

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;957118][I]No longer with us[/I][/QUOTE]
^^ Since that is the case, will someone (else) be so kind - as to change my nick, [I]old5chool[/I], to:

[B]Nostromov[/B]

… It’s from the Alien, ‘Nostromo’ && then added the “v” at the end, to make is sound Russian. :slight_smile:

xD

PS.
That is, [B]IF[/B] you think it’s necessary?.. Maybe I shouldn’t mess with it, after all, lol? Whatta ya think??? =)

(Tired & it’s late && I’m confused, lolz; plz help, hehe :slight_smile: Oh - and tnx 4 your time!!)

^ Your username has been changed. You’ll need to use the new username the next time you log in.

Just recently, we found that the sign-up process was only allowing digits and numbers. This is now fixed, so usernames with other characters such as -, ~, é and spaces are now allowed.

If anyone here was affected and would like accents or other characters in their username, please post here.

To check if the username you’d like is available, go into Advanced Search, enter the username into the “Search by User Name” field. If it appears in the drop-down list, then it’s taken. If so, try a search on it anyway, leaving the other fields blank. If you get no posts, then we may be able to make it available if that user has not logged in for a few years and never made a single post.

[QUOTE=Seán;2732912]^ Your username has been changed. You’ll need to use the new username the next time you log in.

Just recently, we found that the sign-up process was only allowing digits and numbers. This is now fixed, so usernames with other characters such as -, ~, é and spaces are now allowed.

…[/QUOTE]

Good thing we didn’t ban the ‘[B]á[/B]’, eh?

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2732958]Good thing we didn’t ban the ‘[B]á[/B]’, eh?[/QUOTE]

It was but Seán got in there before it was blocked.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi administrators, pls change my username to [B]mokujin17[/B] Thank you :smiley:

Username changed

Is it possible to get my username changed ?

Would be nice, of the name I want has to be available. And when changed I would have to login with the new name right ?

[QUOTE=Dennis_Olof;2756188]Is it possible to get my username changed ?

Would be nice, of the name I want has to be available. And when changed I would have to login with the new name right ?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you use the new name to log in once it happens.

What’s the name you’d like, so we can check to see if it’s available?

Ok. I have been using a better user name for a long time now, the one connected to this account is old. And I would like it changed if possible.

The new name would be “dennisolof” or if that is taken “dennizolof” is probably not taken. Either one is good. If that is not possible, any or the two names with say 1 2 3 (any number from 1 and up) or some number combo would work. Like “dennisolof1” and so on.

I try to use the same name (or nick) on all sites, more convenient for me.

Thanks.

“dennisolof” is not taken. With any luck, one of the higher-ups will be through soon to enact the change for you. :slight_smile:

You will be informed of the change. [S]Until then, continue to use “Dennis_Olof”[/S].

EDIT: seems the ever-so-kind Seán is on the case and has pushed the change through.