Change My Name Please!

vbimport

[quote=headquarter84;2235101][B]@hax0rth0r[/B]… That’s not good :(… I don’t like this… You all change your names and tell no one, not even mention it in ur sigs, and then change your avatars… and BOOM!!! You’re gone :sad::sad::sad:

It’s really confusing when we get back to see strange people in the forum doing everything… and then we miss our old pals… only to find out that these are the same ppl we know!!! but only with a changed everything :sad::sad:[/quote] GrumpyOldDragon agrees, this is getting confusing - soon we will be surrounded by friends looking like strangers. :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2235177]soon we will be surrounded by friends looking like strangers. :iagree: :p[/QUOTE]

true :(… and then i cannot talk to you anymore… cause Mom told me NOT to talk to strangers :rolleyes::stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=GrumpyOldDragon ;2235177]GrumpyOldDragon agrees[/QUOTE]
Username changed to GrumpyOldDragon as requested :bigsmile:

[quote=SneakyMonkey;2235224]Username changed to GrumpyOldDragon as requested :bigsmile:[/quote] Ooops! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol! It’s got a ring too it Drage! :cool:

[QUOTE=headquarter84;2235101][B]@hax0rth0r[/B]… That’s not good :(… I don’t like this… You all change your names and tell no one, not even mention it in ur sigs, and then change your avatars… and BOOM!!! You’re gone :sad::sad::sad:

It’s really confusing when we get back to see strange people in the forum doing everything… and then we miss our old pals… only to find out that these are the same ppl we know!!! but only with a changed everything :sad::sad:

naah… whatever… what i meant is, to prevent confusion, just keep a line in your sig for a while stating that “formerly known as [B]hax0rth0r[/B]” or something :iagree::iagree:

well… see ya around… [B]Str1ker[/B]:cop: :bigsmile::flower:[/QUOTE]

thought I would just say thanks to taxman. Also thanks to headquarter84. I’ll keep it in my signature.

[QUOTE=str1ker;2235259]thought I would just say thanks to taxman. Also thanks to headquarter84. I’ll keep it in my signature.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that was nothing! :o:rolleyes::bigsmile:
and as you know, you can always make use of the great words of [B]GrumpyOldDragon[/B] :iagree::iagree::iagree:

Hello, I would truely appreciate it if you could change my name from astone2665 to mstone.870. The current name has a lot of ties with my last marriage, lol.

And I too will put a new line in my signature stating the name change. Heck, it makes alotta sense ! ~ Mike

Ah I see you have put your old screename in your sig, thats very good, Senior members are known by their screenames and if someone looks for you they can still find you. Good job .:wink:

Dear administrators,

During my registration to the cdfreaks.com forum i’ve made a mistake in my e-mail address for the new user “Bootpanic”. The e-mail i accidentally pasted in the form is non existant…

Sorry for that…

I created a new user with name “Bootpanic2” and correct info.

Please delete user “Bootpanic” and rename user “Bootpanic2” to “Bootpanic”.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards.

Should be fixed now

Hi,

Could you please change my name to BinaryTB. Thanks!

[QUOTE=Spooon69;2277773]Hi,

Could you please change my name to BinaryTB. Thanks![/QUOTE]

WOW!!!
You’ve been here since 2002!!! and this is your first post:eek::eek:!!!

Glad to have you back anyway :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=BinaryTB;2277773]Hi,

Could you please change my name to BinaryTB. Thanks![/QUOTE]
It’s now BinaryTB. :wink:

[QUOTE=headquarter84;2281168]WOW!!!
You’ve been here since 2002!!! and this is your first post:eek::eek:!!!

Glad to have you back anyway :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I’m a robot… a lurking robot.

[QUOTE=C0deKing;2281176]It’s now BinaryTB. ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[QUOTE=BinaryTB;2281789]I’m a robot… a lurking robot.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Oh!!! Well, nice to meet you then Mr. Robot :bigsmile:

Let’s hope that this won’t be your last post before lurking back into the dark corner once again:rolleyes:

If you don’t want to post in the technical sections, just remember, that whenever you feel lonely, whenever you feel sad, there’s always the Living Room where every one is mad :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=headquarter84;2282861]
If you don’t want to post in the technical sections, just remember, that whenever you feel lonely, whenever you feel sad, there’s always the Living Room where every one is mad :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Nicely put and sooo true. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2282926]LOL! Nicely put and sooo true. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Thanks :bigsmile:… actually I was going to fix it to “Where everyone goes mad” but then it was too late :p… anyway, I cleared my point :wink:

I’m not mad