Change My Name Please!

vbimport

[QUOTE=Liggy;2192392]Even though I’m not Tax, I just changed your name ;)[/QUOTE]Hey master Liggy, long time no see :smiley:

Thanks! :cool:

erm, hi, any chance i could get my name changed to…

Bj

cheers :smiley:

[QUOTE=Bjproc;2200116]erm, hi, any chance i could get my name changed to…

Bj

cheers :D[/QUOTE]

That user account already exists. Although it has no posts, the account was used only last September. So, for now you are out of luck.
Perhaps variations with symbols, like ~bj~ ?

Please check availability if you have come up with a new name. If it is available, I will change it for you.

I reckon you should go with ~BJ~ as Tax suggested (in caps though, not lower case)…~'s seem to be all the rage at the moment :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2200303]That user account already exists. Although it has no posts, the account was used only last September. So, for now you are out of luck.
Perhaps variations with symbols, like ~bj~ ?

Please check availability if you have come up with a new name. If it is available, I will change it for you.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply Tax, when i registered a while ago, it had to be 3 letters or more, i’m just too late i suppose :frowning:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2200398]I reckon you should go with ~BJ~ as Tax suggested (in caps though, not lower case)…~'s seem to be all the rage at the moment :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hmm, i’d probably forget to add the ~~~~~~~~ all the time :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bjproc;2200763]
Hmm, i’d probably forget to add the ~~~~~~~~ all the time :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, sounds like something I’d do (or forget to do) as well :doh: :bigsmile:

Ah well, even if you don’t get a name change, we know you’re BJ anyway. :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2200398]I reckon you should go with ~BJ~ as Tax suggested (in caps though, not lower case)…~'s seem to be all the rage at the moment :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
That’s just a tad gay …

Like when you ask where their preferences lay … and they wiggle their hand … like they’re unsure :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Wizzu;2192330]“Francksoy” doesn’t make any sense to me anymore.[/QUOTE]
It never made sense to me either … but that’s Ok … I’m sure it meant something at the time of signing up :wink:

[QUOTE=Wizzu;2192330]Hu, hem…

Dear Da_Taxman,

Recently, my musician nickname changed for various reasons.
Besides, my band “Soysoy” is definitly out of the business. :sad:

“Francksoy” doesn’t make any sense to me anymore.

I hereby humbly request to have my name changed to my new usual nickname, which is “Wizzu”… is that possible? :bow:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about it [B]Wiz[/B]:(:frowning:
We’ll just miss the old avatar and the old name… I think i’ll need sometime to get used to it…

Why is everybody changing their names!!! Albert, Bob, Franck and everyone!!!:rolleyes::confused:

Hello,

I was wondering if you could change my username from [B]Dorry to Dorien[/B] (it’s not taken, I checked)

Thanks in advance!

Changed

Thank you :slight_smile:

Change username to “mulreadyz123” please.

Thankyou.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=joseph.mulready;2231042]Change username to “mulreadyz123” please.

Thankyou.:)[/QUOTE]
Why not changed it to something catchy … like ReddyMulz :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mulreadyz123;2231042]Change username to “mulreadyz123” please.

Thankyou.:)[/QUOTE]

fixed

Would it be possible to change my name to str1ker?

[QUOTE=hax0rth0r;2235066]Would it be possible to change my name to str1ker?[/QUOTE] so you can be the bad guy is Xmen 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=debro;2235069]so you can be the bad guy is Xmen 2 :p[/QUOTE]

yes :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=str1ker;2235066]Would it be possible to change my name to str1ker?[/QUOTE]
What’d you think? :wink:

[B]@hax0rth0r[/B]… That’s not good :(… I don’t like this… You all change your names and tell no one, not even mention it in ur sigs, and then change your avatars… and BOOM!!! You’re gone :sad::sad::sad:

It’s really confusing when we get back to see strange people in the forum doing everything… and then we miss our old pals… only to find out that these are the same ppl we know!!! but only with a changed everything :sad::sad:

naah… whatever… what i meant is, to prevent confusion, just keep a line in your sig for a while stating that “formerly known as [B]hax0rth0r[/B]” or something :iagree::iagree:

well… see ya around… [B]Str1ker[/B]:cop: :bigsmile::flower: