Change My Name Please!

vbimport

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2114810]Yes please change my username to swampwizard. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Fixed now

Hi, can I have ‘SG’ please :slight_smile:

[B]You have such a Groovy name ;-)[/B]

Yeah but I don’t want it…

Thou shalt now be known as “SG”

Thank ye. :slight_smile:

change my name please…i should like to be jolly roger

You were Jolly Roger
Someone might say that name is taken :wink:
:bigsmile:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/2095939-post192.html

:flower:

I’ll look into it this weekend…names are confusing to me now…

i used to be jolly roger…since my computer crash i logged on again as Intekom20619@intekom.co.za…i would like to change my name again to …jolly roger thank you in anticipation Frank. will Da Taxman see this?

hold tight someone will be around soon. :slight_smile:

do you remember your jolly roger password? [sorry if the answer is obvious.]

[QUOTE=Intekom20619@intekom.co.za;2141589]i used to be jolly roger…since my computer crash i logged on again as Intekom20619@intekom.co.za…i would like to change my name again to …jolly roger thank you in anticipation Frank. will Da Taxman see this?[/QUOTE]
You used to be “Jolly-Roger” with a hyphen. Why would a computer crash affect your ability to log in to your old account?

Also I see your old account has the email address deleted. Why did you do that?

Can I retain the lease on my name?

[QUOTE=debro;2141801]Can I retain the lease on my name?[/QUOTE]
Only if you reach 10,000 posts. :wink:

CodeKing,

when did you get the promotion?

COdeKING…i did not change my e:mail address…nor delete it …maybe some accident. i would just like to change my name to Jolly-Roger…is this a major undertaking?..i dont think it a good idea to have my e:mail address as my user name…what do you suggest? but i would like to keep my present password

DaTaxman please help …change my name to Jolly-Roger but leave my password as is

[QUOTE=Intekom20619@intekom.co.za;2142065]DaTaxman please help …change my name to Jolly-Roger but leave my password as is[/QUOTE]
Should be fixed now.
For future reference, it would be most helpful if you describe the issue as clear as possible. To me it was not clear what you exactly meant (“Jolly Roger” is different than “Jolly-Roger”). And PM works wonders as well…

thank you DaTaxman.for your help in changing my name:bow::clap::smiley:

Merged the original Jolly-Roger and the Intekom20619* account…so you retain the combined status information.