Change My Name Please!

vbimport

I’m in a very messed up position now, and need help fixing my problem.
Something got badly messed up with my djdafreund account('No access to this page" messages no matter what i select), which is why i was forced(told) to create a new one (djdafreund111), i can’t get anyone to fix that account, and i don’t have access to my original (the one on file with djdafreund account) e-mail account anymore to receive key, and i can’t use the ‘Use this link to lookup Order #’ as the links are down/dead, so i can’t get anywhere.
I would kindly and REALLY appreciate it if a moderator could reach me to get this FINALLY resolved. Past few times i get nothing but automated messages pointing to a link for further help, which doesn’t get me anywhere…

PLEASE HELP ME???

I guess i either need to change my main account from djdafreund to djdafreund111 ONLY if my djdafreund account can’t get fixed, along with changing my e-mail address to my current one. I CAN give whatever proof if needed to verify i’m to real person. I would PREFER to get my original djdafreund account fixed though instead of changing to djdafreund111 (newly made account because of old one not working right.) But i still would need to update my e-mail address on file, which USED to be djdafreund@adelphia.net, but i no longer have access to that since comcast bought out adelphia since then.

[QUOTE=djdafreund111;2041370]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m in a very messed up position now, and need help fixing my problem.
Something got badly messed up with my djdafreund account('No access to this page" messages no matter what i select), which is why i was forced(told) to create a new one (djdafreund111), i can’t get anyone to fix that account, and i don’t have access to my original (the one on file with djdafreund account) e-mail account anymore to receive key, and i can’t use the ‘Use this link to lookup Order #’ as the links are down/dead, so i can’t get anywhere.
I would kindly and REALLY appreciate it if a moderator could reach me to get this FINALLY resolved. Past few times i get nothing but automated messages pointing to a link for further help, which doesn’t get me anywhere…

PLEASE HELP ME???

I guess i either need to change my main account from djdafreund to djdafreund111 ONLY if my djdafreund account can’t get fixed, along with changing my e-mail address to my current one. I CAN give whatever proof if needed to verify i’m to real person. I would PREFER to get my original djdafreund account fixed though instead of changing to djdafreund111 (newly made account because of old one not working right.) But i still would need to update my e-mail address on file, which USED to be djdafreund@adelphia.net, but i no longer have access to that since comcast bought out adelphia since then.[/QUOTE]
The djdafreund account was awaiting e-mail confirmation.
Merged the djdafreund account into djdafreund111 account and changed the name of the latter back into djdafreund. You should be able to use djdafreund without any problems (like djdafreund111) now and all your user stats are now combined.

Hope this works for you.

Well, thanks for that. That worked for my forum stuff. But i can’t send a 5.0 key still, it still says “E-mail address not recognized”, so i tried changing the one on file from the old one i used to my new one, but it now needs a “Order Number” to validate.
I did purchase DVDFab from the main site, but i don’t see any way of changing my e-mail address without knowing my original order info, which i have no way of accessing that, and don’t have any access through that info throught the DVDFab page.
How can I possibly get this resolved? I currently have no way of using product i purchased.

[QUOTE=djdafreund;2041799]Well, thanks for that. That worked for my forum stuff. But i can’t send a 5.0 key still, it still says “E-mail address not recognized”, so i tried changing the one on file from the old one i used to my new one, but it now needs a “Order Number” to validate.
I did purchase DVDFab from the main site, but i don’t see any way of changing my e-mail address without knowing my original order info, which i have no way of accessing that, and don’t have any access through that info throught the DVDFab page.
How can I possibly get this resolved? I currently have no way of using product i purchased.[/QUOTE]

Don’t know much about the frontpage, but I believe that we do not sell this software directly, we only refer to the official website of the software…

Have you tried emailing DVDFab support?

Yeah, i actually JUST got an e-mail backfrom them letting me know my Order number (was my question to them.), so i just used that just no and finished changing my e-mail address. I couldn’t do that before i had my Order number.
All my problems are finally fixed. Thanks so much guys!!! I’m happy again now. LOL.

Hi Da_Taxman, I would like to change my username to “[B]anikk[/B]”. Is that possible?

Thank you very much for reading! :slight_smile:

Username changed - even though I’m not Tax :wink:

Thanks a zillion, Liggy!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

could you change my name in avatar to…jolly roger

not my e-mail address but…jolly roger

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2095601]not my e-mail address but…jolly roger[/QUOTE]

This was the closest username that was not already taken…hope it works for you

I create new account on your forum and it said subzero already
taken, so I put space in between for sub zero.

Then I do search for subzero and find it is not used since 2001:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/member.php?u=1573

Since acount is not active for more than 6 years and only 2
posts, could I have my login changed to SubZero without the
space?

I have now:

Sub Zero

I like to have:

SubZero

Could that be possible to do?

I hope yes.

Thanks to you

[QUOTE=SubZero;2113115]I create new account on your forum and it said subzero already
taken, so I put space in between for sub zero.

Then I do search for subzero and find it is not used since 2001:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/member.php?u=1573

Since acount is not active for more than 6 years and only 2
posts, could I have my login changed to SubZero without the
space?

I have now:

Sub Zero

I like to have:

SubZero

Could that be possible to do?

I hope yes.

Thanks to you[/QUOTE]SHould be fixed now

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2113361]SHould be fixed now[/QUOTE]

Is very good change. I thank you.

Yes me too please. Thankyou!:iagree:

[QUOTE=fswizardry;2114777]Yes me too please. Thankyou!:iagree:[/QUOTE]You might want to type what you want it changed to.

[QUOTE=fswizardry;2114777]Yes me too please. Thankyou!:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Yep, as Bob said, tell us (or Da_Taxman) what you want it changed to, and after you’ve done that I’ll remove the other thread since it’s being dealt with here :slight_smile:

OOPs! Swampwizard… and thanks!:iagree:

Yes please change my username to swampwizard. Thanks!