Change DVD language

vbimport

Hi, everybody,
I’d like to change the language on a DVD. Not the audio track, just the language name (put english instead of french - for example). The coresponding audio track should remain the same. The DVD was created with wrong language names, but I can’t recreate it, because I deleted the project. So, please if somebody can help, do it.
Thank you

I don’t think that you can after the DVD has been rendered to VOB files. I’m not sure but maybe someone in the video forum may know otherwise.

PgcEdit should be able to do it.

Open up the DVD, then click on the title you want to edit and in the menu select Domain and then Domain Streams Attributes. This will bring up an edit box there you can change the name.

Many thanks to Gummigutta for suggesting PgcEdit. Great program, steep learning curve.

This is realy a very great program, thank you for your idea. And the best is that it’s FREE!

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2082600]PgcEdit should be able to do it.

Open up the DVD, then click on the title you want to edit and in the menu select Domain and then Domain Streams Attributes. This will bring up an edit box there you can change the name.[/QUOTE]