Cendyne/Pioneer DVR-104 for $149.99 after rebates and coupon ($199.99)

OfficeMax (in store only) has Cendyne DVD-RW drives on sale. The drive is listed on the box as a DVR-104, which is made by Pioneer.

The price breakdown is: $299.99 - $50 instant rebate - $50 mail in rebate = $199.99 after rebates. Can it get better?

I just got an extra $50 off by using an online $50 off $250 purchase online coupon at my local store. The store honored the online coupon (internet search for OfficeMax coupons). I brought in a printout showing the web page for $50 off $250. To use this coupon, you must also make another small purchase (pick something else that is free after rebate, or pick up some paperclips) to make the total $250. You’ll walk out of the store with a total of $200+tax, and a $50 mail in rebate. The mail in rebate expires on 11/4.

OfficeMax pulled this drive off of their website to prevent online ordering, so you have to go to the store. Talk to a manager about the coupon before you pick up the drive. You can always try another store if they say no.

:bow: Thanks MysticMan from Hot Deals forum on www.anandtech.com for the original notice.

Ian at CDRLabs posted here about $129.99 Office Max deal on Cendyne DVD-R drive based on Pioneer DVR-A05.