CenDyne Burners

vbimport

Can anyone give me a general comparison between the LTR-52x CD burner and the LTR-48x. I have a 52x and it’s worked to my complete satisfation so far. Office Max here selling the 48x at a real good price ( $ 20.00 ) after rebate. Wondered how it stacked up to it’s brother.
Thanks

i own both lite-on 48x12x48x & 48x24x48x.

both are babies & work like a charm.

They are highly recomended. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by FudPucker
Office Max here selling the 48x at a real good price ( $ 20.00 ) after rebate. Wondered how it stacked up to it’s brother.

It goes without saying that 20 bucks is a real bargain for a good and reliable drive,
a rebadged Lite-On LTR-48125W .

TerminatorShawn and BoSkin. Thanks for the imput. Know where I will be tomorrow.

FudPucker make sure the model number on the cendyne box has the LTR model number or it aint going to be a liteon , when i was at office max a week ago i checked as i was going to buy one an they wernt rebagded liteons anymore in the cndynes. i had bought one of the cendynes awhile back and it was a liteon but the new ones they got in wernt

Thanks ned53. I knew about the need to make sure it was a LO drive. Already have one and it works great. Got a LTR-52246S as a rep for the 48x because they were out. SAME PRICE.

Originally posted by FudPucker
Got a LTR-52246S as a rep for the 48x because they were out. SAME PRICE.
Wow, this is excellent, still better. Congratulations ! :smiley:

Hey BoSkin. I have been buying from this rep for about a year now and have helped him with some questions he has had. A LO 52x for $ 20.00. Cool. Tnx for the input the other day.