Cellphone.Default Problems

vbimport

Hey -

I am having an issue with setting the cellphone.default option. I have wrote my own profiles in the past and even after a ‘clean’ install they seem to be creeping back into the program (my guess). Here is what I am seeing:

I set the cellphone.default profile to this. I am doing a multi-chapter run from an ISO. For the first chapter of the series DVD I see:

For the second through x chapters, I get this:

Or some other variation of the resolution settings (even 1x1). Does anyone else have this issue? I am sure it’s my own doing.

Any help would be appreciated!

PS Also after my ‘clean’ install. My reg key is not getting entered into the program. I get the thank you/restart message and then I am prompted for a key again. I must of deleted to many DVDFab directories!

[QUOTE=shootsbooz;2064482]Hey -

I am having an issue with setting the cellphone.default option. I have wrote my own profiles in the past and even after a ‘clean’ install they seem to be creeping back into the program (my guess). Here is what I am seeing:

I set the cellphone.default profile to this. I am doing a multi-chapter run from an ISO. For the first chapter of the series DVD I see:

For the second through x chapters, I get this:

Or some other variation of the resolution settings (even 1x1). Does anyone else have this issue? I am sure it’s my own doing.

Any help would be appreciated!

PS Also after my ‘clean’ install. My reg key is not getting entered into the program. I get the thank you/restart message and then I am prompted for a key again. I must of deleted to many DVDFab directories![/QUOTE]

In order to do a clean install it is necessary to do a clean uninstall, please see the guides below in my signature for the steps.
Note that for vista there is the DVDFab folder in the roaming folder that was not listed in step 5 that needs to be deleted :cool:
updating the guide is being worked on

If your home-made profiles were done in v4.x, you will need to manually copy them into the profiles folder for v5.x. I have never seen this, but it looks like the “list” cannot be found when needed. Is this a TV series disc, or are you doing chapters from a movie? That volume name looks familiar.

It’s a TV series disk – with 4 chapters per disk. I rebooted and now DVDFab is still not taking my reg key. Interesting…

I am still having this issue. I was under the impression that the ‘cellphone.mpeg4.blackberry.xml’ was shipped with the product. Is this not the case?

PS I finally got the license key to take.

Minor issue, but still annoying. Here’s the use case:

1. I set the Blackberry (320x180), 24b, 64k etc. as my default mobile profile
  2. I add several chapters from a series .iso
  3. 4 chapters are added to the DVD to Mobile Task list with the ‘cellphone.default’ profile
  4. When I verify the settings by clicking ‘conversion settings’ or by double-clicking the task item - I get the cellphone.default profile (which says it’s the blackberry profile) but all of my default options are gone and it only gives me 2 - resolution settings (none of which are the correct ones)
  5. Sometimes the first task list item has the correct settings, but items 2-4 do not. (go figure!)

Anyone else having this issue? Can you attempt to recreate the issue on your end?

Thanks again for you help!

Tried the clean install 3x (using the revised procedures) and still no luck.