Cell Phones Can Be Deadly

vbimport

GUY’S
According to AOL health news cell phones can carry the deadly
bacteria MSRA which is a staph infection for which ant-biotics are
useless. So according to AOL HEALTH no more yapping?
ZAP.:eek::eek:

Got a link?

You can also catch something deadly by eating food, drinking water, or breathing germs in the air.

So stop talking on your cell phone, stop eating, stop drinking and stop breathing or you could die! :wink:

sex can also be deadly if it is with the wrong person.

GUY’S
So were all humorous opinions,and that’s my feeling on it
to. I guess we all will have to wear gloves. RIPIT, I found it on AOL’S
home page. It only said under AOL health news.
ZAP.

You can also get cancer from anything grilled or slightly burned (releases heavy metals when you burn the fiber). Cell phones cause cancer too, in fact they microwave your brain (they cause a measurable temperature increase in the brain near where your are holding the phone).

Isn’t everything bad for you?

[QUOTE=ripit;2116011]You can also get cancer from anything grilled or slightly burned (releases heavy metals when you burn the fiber). Cell phones cause cancer too, in fact they microwave your brain (they cause a measurable temperature increase in the brain near where your are holding the phone).

Isn’t everything bad for you?[/QUOTE]

No sex with the right person is not bad for you it good for you.

[QUOTE=ripit;2115913]Got a link?[/QUOTE]

I tried to find one, but nada. I looked on various AOL sites.

Would have been nice if zap em had posted one. :frowning:

Think everything is deadly these days. One minute a glass of wine everyday is good, and the next minute it leads to heart problems. Who knows eh.

ARACHNE,
It was right on their homepage where they flash the news
in the window on the left. It showed a picture of a cell phone
and it said it was under AOL health news, you click on it and it
explained about the MSRA. Though it did state it was deadly it
did not state that it’s a deadly staph form of bacteria.
ZAP.

[QUOTE=samlar;2116034]No sex with the right person is not bad for you it good for you.[/QUOTE]
LOL, that can really be bad for you and I’m not just talking about catching something. Just wait till you run across someone that is shelling out half their take home pay to an ex (haven’t been in that situation myself but have seen it destroy a few).

[QUOTE=ripit;2116397]LOL, that can really be bad for you and I’m not just talking about catching something. Just wait till you run across someone that is shelling out half their take home pay to an ex (haven’t been in that situation myself but have seen it destroy a few).[/QUOTE]
LMAO…of course, when you were having sex…you [B]thought[/B] it was the right person…:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=zap em;2116147]ARACHNE,
It was right on their homepage where they flash the news
in the window on the left. It showed a picture of a cell phone
and it said it was under AOL health news, you click on it and it
explained about the MSRA. Though it did state it was deadly it
did not state that it’s a deadly staph form of bacteria.
ZAP.[/QUOTE]
ZAP, next time you post “news”, please post a link.
This stuff is just so much bull$hit.
MRSA is simply another “resistant” strain.
Is it something to respect?..of course.
Is it something to be afraid of?..I don’t know where the hell your cell phone has been, but…:bigsmile:

What’s next?.. let’s see, don’t wipe an infected cow’s ass with your cell phone cuz you might become infected with E. coli 0157:H7 ???

Here is a link : http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=health&category=other.diseases.ailments&conitem=356c886dc9d1b010VgnVCM200000cee793cd____

But not the one from AOL though.

[QUOTE=Jan70;2116437]Here is a link : http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=health&category=other.diseases.ailments&conitem=356c886dc9d1b010VgnVCM200000cee793cd____

But not the one from AOL though.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou Jan70 :flower:

[quote=Jan70;2116437]Here is a link : http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=health&category=other.diseases.ailments&conitem=356c886dc9d1b010VgnVCM200000cee793cd____

But not the one from AOL though.[/quote]

Here is the one from AOL, It’s the same thing.

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/everyday-biohazards

:cool::cool:

Quick … where are all of Englands experienced Telephone Cleaning men when you need them!