Cell phone configure

Hello Everybody,
Wanted to see what the “DVD to Mobile” looked like and the UI I have has none of the options that the tutorial has. Did I miss a patch, or something? I’m using “DVDFab Platinum 4120” Or just miss a button?

[QUOTE=skoville;2046445]Hello Everybody,
Wanted to see what the “DVD to Mobile” looked like and the UI I have has none of the options that the tutorial has. Did I miss a patch, or something? I’m using “DVDFab Platinum 4120” Or just miss a button?[/QUOTE]Looks pretty obvious to me. You need to load a file or a disc.

Thanks, Bob. Although I strive to make my 1st posts as stupid as possible, loading a file fills in the blanks but doesn’t have the the phone, etc. options like the tutorial.

[QUOTE=skoville;2046449]Thanks, Bob. Although I strive to make my 1st posts as stupid as possible, loading a file fills in the blanks but doesn’t have the the phone, etc. options like the tutorial.[/QUOTE]signals is good at that part of the app so maybe he will reply. And by the way what options are you missing?

When I click on [I]cell phone[/I] I thought I would see [I]picture #2[/I] with cell phone model, file type, etc.

Just to clarify, the 2nd picture is from the tutorial.

Moved to DVD Fab forum.