Cdsoft is online http://www.cdrsoft.net/index2.html

vbimport

http://www.cdrsoft.net/index2.html

greetings Bobbo

Yes, but still hasn’t been updated

those lazy bastards never update anymore

Squage where is you site full of up to date software for free??what do you mean you dont have one? you lazy bastard!!!

Hi, the1englishman
the one and only real and unforgettable
known by every visitor of cdsoftforum?
Nice to see you here.

wouldn’t you be surprised if i told you i was the webmaster of the recording underground? well, i’m not, but you guys should be dissapointed because recording underground is kicking your ass in everything. they have all the latest news and software, and your site hasn’t been updated in over a week now. if you want visitors to keep coming back, you need fresh stuff.

[This message has been edited by Squage (edited 17 June 2000).]

Yeah, I am surprised.
But did I ever had critics about your site?
I believe the opposite is true, you can check it out. Your site is now the most updated site around concerning CDRsoftware.
Continu this way.

It would sure save alot of hassle if people read posts before jumping on there high horse with a reply.

Squage replied to The1englishman, Misha misread Squage´s reply.
and to quote squage
" wouldn’t you be surprised if i told you i was the webmaster of the recording underground? well, i’m not, "

Its the I´M NOT at the end of the sentance that sais it all

Moto of the story (READ BEFORE YOU WRITE).

Misha read his post a bit better , he isnt anything to do with underground. nor am i anything to do with the main page at cdrsoft,all i do is look after the forum but i do get sick of leech´s complaining that a site is not being updated,so??as you said go else where,also the two sites you mention are linked quite closely and you will find the undergroung gets alot of its software from golem´s site…

all i can say is that we’re lucky enough to have ANY warez sites devoted only to CD-RW software. CDRSoft still has a good selection, and most of the links work, so i can’t complain. if anything, we should be giving back to them for all the things they’ve given us.