CDRW formatted with packet writing software unable to play in car headunit

Hi.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but I already did a search and could not find anything. I have InCD right now and I love it. It works fine, despite the fact that everyone says packet writing software is buggy and unreliable. However, the problem is that once I have my CDRW disc formatted and music put on it, if I were to try to use this cd in my car headunit (Pioneer DEH-P3900MP, the cd is unrecognizeable. Is this due to the fact that the CD is in UDF file format? It is only a minor hassle to have to format the disc everytime to put music on, but I think it would be cooler to be just able to drag and drop. I just have a simple question. Do all packet writers use this UDF format? Has anyone gotten a disc formatted with packet writing software to sucessfully be recognized on a dvd player/cd player/car headunit? If so, I would like to know what program you used. Thanks!

Some car units (check your Pioneer documentation) might play .mp3 files if the folders on a regular data disc are set up correctly – The Kenwood unit in my car is supposed to play them but I have never tried with .mp3 files on a disc. I doubt if a packet-format disc would work.

Otherwise, you need to burn the disc as an Audio CD using something like Burrrn (freeware), Burnatonce (freeware), or Nero (payware). Burrrn, in particular, is ridiculously easy to use. Just drop your .wav, .mp3 or .cue files and hit that Burrrn button…

Forget about pocket writing since nothing but trouble.