CDrom Drives Disabled When Exiting AnyDVD

I search this forum for this problem with no results!
When either entering settings or just exiting AnyDVD a (drives key) is added to my registry under :HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Drives with a Disable key. Example:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Drives]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Drives\E: MATSHITA UJDA710]
“Disable”=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Drives\G: AXV CD/DVD-ROM]
“Disable”=dword:00000000

If I do not delete this key, after rebooting my CDrom drives are gone.
I have a registered version and believe it or not Slysoft is absolutely no help in solving the problem…

Hi and Welcome to the forum, it is a well known issue that MATSHITA drives are a problem. I would try another name brand drive and see if you have the same experience
AnyDVD has a 21 day free trial, I would use that for testing on a different configuration.

Oh gosh this thread is really place, use to be very high traffic place.

It’s not the drives the entire drives key is created after exiting AnyDVD and is not needed. Some virus or spyware is doing this…

Not many come here for help much anymore for Slysoft products. Join and try posting your question here

I discovered a patch that is working fine. I would like to share it with all of you however, since I believe that Slysoft them selves are responsible for this problem in the first place. And they are certain to be monitoring this thread…

?? :confused: