CDRLabs site down?

vbimport

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but is the CDRLabs site down? I havent been able to access it for the last week or so :confused:

Originally posted by LegolasUK
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but is the CDRLabs site down? I havent been able to access it for the last week or so :confused:
Really ? :confused: It’s working with me

cdrlabs.com

:smiley:

Call your ISP man, something’s wrong w/ your line, 'cause CDRL is working for me also.

I sometime also have a problem with reaching CDRLabs. Often I get a ‘page cannot be found’ error but when I hit refresh (F5) then the page pops up immediately. It’s weird but that works for me, does it work for you?

I just keep getting the page not found message, does the same thing on my brother’s computer, both connected to same modem (cable modem). I haven’t had problems with any other pages and nothing’s been changed either. I suppose it must be something to do with the ISP then.

Maybe it is your DNS that is having troubles.

Try surfing by IP, using this string in your browser:
http://209.135.109.250

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Maybe it is your DNS that is having troubles.

Try surfing by IP, using this string in your browser:
http://209.135.109.250 [/B]

Just tried it but did the same thing, says connecting to remote host, then after a while it says could not connect to remote server (in Opera) or The page cannot be displayed (Internet Explorer)

Are you perhaps using a proxy that is blocking this website?

Can you ping the IP address I mentioned?

looks like it probably is something to do with my service provider, checked the status page and it says:

"Broadband customers with an IP address beginning with 82. may be experiencing problems accessing certain sites and services (a notable example being Yahoo Mail/Messenger). As stated in the previous posting, we have identified that the fault was due to a routing problem with a number of upstream Internet Service Providers. This was due to the fact that the IP ranges that have been allocated to us by Ripe had not yet been used, and for that reason had been blocked by certain ISP’s. This is done by a list named the bogon filter that stops un-authorized ranges being routed over the Internet.

We are currently working to contact the Internet Service Providers concerned in order resolve this issue."

Thanks for the help anyway :wink:

Came up for me.