CDR Purchase from RIMA.COM

Not sure if this post is allowed in this section, and if not, I apologize, please move it to the appropriate areas.

Since RIMA.COM seems to be listed as a pretty good price source for Taiyo Yuden CDRs, ($28.00) for 100 quantity, was wondering if anyone has had any opinions about doing business with them.

Also, there seems to be a lot of links on CD Freaks for RIMA, and they do seem to have the best prices on 100 pc spindles. Good, bad or indifferent would be appreciated. Don’t want to end up like the guy that had a lot of nightmares with the vendor that was unreasonable, and ended up spending more money than saving by going with the lowest price source.

Thanks
rfmaster1

I’ve used Rima many times and they are excellent. From what I’ve seen most if not all that have dealt with them feel similarly.

ColStripe

I agree with ColStripe, I have been ordering DVD’s from them for quite a while and would definately recommend them.

Originally posted by rfmaster1

Also, there seems to be a lot of links on CD Freaks for RIMA,
and they do seem to have the best prices on 100 pc spindles.
It looks so, yes.

Personally I like allmediaoutlet.com they seem to have a clearer layout and cheaper ritek dvd-r’s (correct me if I’m wrong) and TY CD-R’s at the same price, 28.

What’s the shipping like for rima? It’s about 8-9 bucks for shipping a 100 pack of TY, 4+ per 100 more (to illinois)

Most of the times they have free shipping deals on the ritek dvd-r.