CDR problems SONY SONY SONY CORP CDWRITERS

vbimport

:confused: :confused:

I have a sony crx-140E , ibm compatible pc ! cdrwin any version !

the problem : i try burning a .cue file with cdrwin and it says
cue sheet was rejected ??" now i have had no problems up until lately with cue sheets !! i can burn everything else clonecd and blah blah but no prog will burn cue sheets not even fireburner !
nothing will i havnt upgraded any firmware as there is none i havnt stuffed around with the aspi drivers ?? any ideas?? no cue or bin file will burn !/???

Open the cue sheet in notepad and look if there is a path included in the cuesheet if so remove it and try to burn it again.
will give ya an example

FILE “c: emp\Flashpoint\OF.BIN” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

change it in

FILE “OF.BIN” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352

good luck

thnx for replyn but i still have the problem either way !
heres an example i am trying todo but i dont think its cuesheet related because i cant even burn .bin files or use drwin at all really to burn anything !fucking sony shit @

FILE “HOTWIRED.BIN” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352

when i burn i get this shit : unable to set recording speed then
it says error cue sheet was rejected by the device 1:0:1 sony
blah blah blah !!

Try to convert it to iso with bin2iso you can get that prog from isonews i believe.And then burn it with nero or EZCD

hey man ypou have icq myn is 119903057 icq me and we can talk fastr or email me at angry_and@hotmail.com

sorry didnt see your reply and yes i have icq but not on win98 i installed it only in win2k will boot later into win2k again and will message you k ?

what version of cdrwin do you use ?
your burner is supported btw in cdrwin maybe you need to upgrade to the latest cdrwin or maybe its the firmware.

ok i have the latest 4.0 cdrwin and i try burning SAO but doies my cdr support SAO ?? clonecd says it doesnt?