CDR Media Question.. What To Get

vbimport

OK, im in need of buying some more cdrs, now normally i would buy the memorex cdrs but blankdiscshop dont have them anymore.

Now which of these discs would you guys recommend …

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/acatalog/80_Minute_Discs.html

Now i was looking at the Ridata and the Datawrite printable discs, are these any good ? i did have datawrite before, the had a green bottom and a silver top, those didnt give me any problems.

I would like to say i know the TY discs are very good, but i cant afford them, so please dont suggest them.

Thanks

I’d go with the Ridata Ritek discs. I’ve never heard of Datawrite before though.

If the Taiyo Yuden is an option, that’s the only way to go.
But without knowing what burner is being used, who can say.
Ritek would be 2nd choice, and the rest shown there are crap.

I have a Pioneer A05 and a Plextor 24 speed cdwriter( px-w2410a).
Just wondering whats wrong with the datawrite pritable ones … as ive have had datawrite before and they was ok.

Originally posted by Jedi Master Yoda
I have a Pioneer A05 and a Plextor 24 speed cdwriter( px-w2410a).
Just wondering whats wrong with the datawrite pritable ones … as ive have had datawrite before and they was ok.

Datawrite packages almost anything with it’s name on it. Without knowing who makes that particular type, it’s impossible to say. But if their DVD’s are any indication, it could be a different maker each time you buy it.

Originally posted by Jedi Master Yoda

Now which of these discs would you guys recommend …

If I were you, I’d definitely go for {CD 1064} Ridata Branded 80 minute 48x CDR in packs of 50.

As for Taiyo Yuden blanks, those are cheaper @riverproaudio.