CDFreaks website update

vbimport

Seems to be back to 25 now. I just never saw anyone mention it so i thought maybe 20 was the new default. Thanks DoMi.

[quote=Bob;2172539]k thank you Drage.

I guess i should also mention i’m using v1.0 Style[/quote]

ME Also :bigsmile:

Today an update was made to the website and the forum. We would like to fill the gap between frontpage accounts and the forum accounts so we can add cool new features in the near future.

Therefore we’ve created a new universal login at the top of the page. It works the same as the old one. If you do not have a frontpage account you will be asked to complete a short signup form, you can skip this form till 31st of march so you have plenty of time to do fill out the form whenever you have some time left.

We further improved the hardware section to make sure we are able to show the latest products available. And last but not least you can make request to add a product if so do find one we do not have added to our database.

If you have any questions regarding the update feel free to ask!

I noticed there is no “Remember Me” to check to stay logged in. Is this gone now?

[QUOTE=Bob;2225668]I noticed there is no “Remember Me” to check to stay logged in. Is this gone now?[/QUOTE]

You will be remembered for the rest of your life once you login, so no need for a “Remember Me” button. If you want to logout, you can also do that by clicking “logout” (e.g. if you are not at home). So, yes it gone :slight_smile: Hope you don’t miss it too much :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MP|3;2225677]You will be remembered for the rest of your life once you login, so no need for a “Remember Me” button. If you want to logout, you can also do that by clicking “logout” (e.g. if you are not at home). So, yes it gone :slight_smile: Hope you don’t miss it too much :)[/QUOTE]ok thank you MP|3 :slight_smile:

So CDFreaks will be requiring all members to divulge the info as a mandatory requirment to stay as a member of this forum after March 31st?

[QUOTE=MBK;2226555]So CDFreaks will be requiring all members to divulge the info as a mandatory requirment to stay as a member of this forum after March 31st?[/QUOTE]
At the moment there is a frontpage and forum account and we would like to merge these into one account. Your first and last name will not be shown on the website and only used for personal email.

[quote=Erpenator;2226593]Your first and last name will not be shown on the website and only used for personal email.[/quote] User’s real first and last names are none of your business in my opinion. Such information should be voluntary only. :wink:

[QUOTE=MBK;2226555]So CDFreaks will be requiring all members to divulge the info as a mandatory requirment to stay as a member of this forum after March 31st?[/QUOTE]

To keep it centrally, I have replied in this thread: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f20/what-266955/ :slight_smile: